Y&R: Actor Set To Return!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can understand why they would bring back the Hoff as opposed to Epsy, but why would they bring back Wings Hauser as Greg instead of Jim Houghton?

Aside from that, I cannot imagine what this storyline would be about, but for some strange reason, I have the feeling they are going to kill off Jill.

• Members

Probably because LML fired him as a writer and MAB hasn't even bothered to ask him back.

I read at TWOP that Wings Hauser has trashed Y&R in interviews. Is that true? If so, I guess it fits, since this regime has trashed the show from the getgo.

• Members

Poor Houghton, another old school writer left in the cold by Latham.

As far as Hauser goes as trashing Y&R, I doubt that's true unless he's like the pathetic Brian Bloom. Brian Kerwin who played Greg Foster between Espy and Hauser is probably a lot more better known in primetime than Hauser ever was.

• Members

CSF, that's a good question, and I'd like to know where the hell Trish Stewart is.... she seems to have dropped off the face of the earth. And PLEASE don't give us that horrible Lynne Topping, i'd rather they not put Chris on at all in that case. I don't like Hoff, but I know he is and was popular... my mother LOVED him. But Hauser??!!! He's so ugly he got to sneak up on a glass of water! WHY? They might as well have cast Ernest Borgnine!

Archived