Y&R: Actor Set To Return!

• Members

I hope this is ok, if I've done anything wrong please feel free to edit accordingly.

Entertainment Weekly (@EW) has just tweeted that David Hasselhoff is set to reprise his Y&R role of Dr. William “Snapper” Foster, Jr. He’ll return to the show’s Los Angeles set in May for an arc that will start airing in mid-June.

I thought this part was interesting.

In-depth article at the source with a YouTube clip.

http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2010/04/19/david-hasselhoff-returns-to-young-and-the-restless/

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Please don't kill off Liz :( :(

I was going to say why not bring back James Houghton as Greg, like they did before, but since LML fired him and so many other talented backstage people, why bother to bring him back, eh? More of MAB and her "respect" for Bill Bell's legacy. Respect my ass.

I hope this will at least mean some sort of decent scenes for Jill, unless they are all coming back to tell Jill what an awful person she is.

• Members

MAB honors old school Y&R history by bringing back the Brooks and the Fosters!

--Lorie Brooks returns having plastic surgery to look like Nikki because she's obsessed with Victor.

--Bill Foster tells Liz that the reason he left them is because he's gay.

--It is revealed that Eric Forrester is actually Lance Prentiss because Lance is Eric's doppelganger.

Archived