Y&R: Actor Set To Return!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Your'e right... of course. It WOULD seem wonky to see Houghton and Hasselfhoff together... but correct me if I'm wrong, I thought Espy left first? Wasn't there a few months where we had Houghton/Hasselhoff? i'm gonna have to check that, my memory is not good enough, but i'm thinking fall 75/ spring 76. But realistically, I remember reading ... and i'm fairly sure of this... that Espy has retired, and is now a farmer. When he returned before, those scenes were shot in January... a time when a farmer can take time off to do such outside activities. But in this case, no farmer can take off 4-8 weeks in MAY, it's just not possible. Was it Carl that said Espy was more sensual? that's EXACTLY what I liked about him! Brooding, sensual, complex. Hasselhoff just seemed like a shallow, dumb jock type. All the women drool over him, but you also got the feeling he'd just pull out a 4 inch penis and NOT know how to use it. He's all show, all gloss, and no meat and potatoes.

• Members

Please don't ever talk about The Hoff's penis ever again, I am scarred for life :ph34r:

Espy seemed very sensual to me on AW, especially that voice. He was so different from Mac, yet also very strong. You could see why he was the only other viable love interest Vicky Wyndham's Rachel ever had.

• Members

Re the Chris/Snapper furniture story.

Was this about the time that Hasselhoff had time off to do some primetime pilots?iIremember some hype that he was cast in a nightime TV version of the Burt Reynolds movie 'Semi - Tough'.

I maybe right off base with this,but I have the feeling that Snapper wasn't around much and this story was a fill-in that didn't play much.

• Members

This is our alphanguy you're talking 'bout, LOL. That's like asking a fish not to swim!

OMG -- where do you get this stuff?

Nah...Julia Barr. Or Genie Francis. Or someone else from ABC.

I knew NOTHING behind-the-scenes in those days, so you could be right. I have this memory of a never-ending story that ate-the-show...but that may just have been my intolerant teen self, LOL

Archived