GH: Show in talks for actress to return

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

GH is ALWAYS in talks with Marcil.

Marcil gets such buzz, as she should. Who else can bring in numbers like her? Love her or hate her when she came back the last time it worked.

I cant picture her actually coming back however. If it happens Brooklyn Brenda and BrokeAssBrenda (aka SAM) better watch out.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

• Members

OT and you know I love me some Tams but that was a BAD hair day for Tamara the day they filmed that scene with KeMo. She is rocking some mega PMT hair.

GH certainly has a female archetype. They could start a whole new show with all the Brenda lookalikes past and present. LeeeeeLeeeee, Hannah Banana, Eva Longoria, Angel Boris (well, she did have dark hair), Sam, Reese (ditto), Olivia, Claire Walsh... Heck, even Becky Herbst could fit right into that line-up.

• Members

All those brenda bots.

also, very tru about becky, she does fit that fold actually. ive never really realized that before. and thats odd cuz she always makes me think of a more timid version of Rebecca Budig who always reminds me of Vanessa Marcil.

and yes, bad hair day for tams, but bitch brought it. gosh, i miss her. funny sidenote, her and Lisa LoC have the same birthday and were at the same restaurant celebrating. lol. Lisa tweeted a picture and you can tell Tams is such a modern hippie by her style.

Archived