OLTL Layla-May Spoiler

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Latin guys play 2nd fiddle too. Antonio was not Jessica's first choice. Cris will lose to Brody so he won't be Jessica's first choice either. He wasn't Evangeline's first choice.

Just thought about this. Could Layla's good news have anything to do with Evangeline waking up?

• Members

Doubt it is Evangeline, that would put Layla in 3rd place with Cris, since he already told her "Bitch you will never measure up to your sister in my eyes" back when they were supposedly fighting their feelings for each other :lol: Isnt RC soooo romantic.

It says Layla fans will be happy, not Cayla fans, unless the majority of LFFs are Cayla fans, so it may not involve Cris in a positive way ^_^

• Members

This Layla fan would be happy if Layla gave Jess a good old-fashioned freestyle beatdown and Jess got her memory back while Layla was holding her pretty blond head under water in the country club pool. Now that's what I would consider payoff.

It would require a stunt coordinator though and double for Bree. Do they have the budget?

• Members

But she won't. She will leave town on the kayak.

It is too suspicious. I would think Evangeline would wake up for her but that is for me. Now that Layla works for John she could help them get back together. It would have to be something like that because it already seems like Cris is in love with Mess. She probably moves home to be with her sister who needs her help to recover.

• Members

I saw the spring spoilers for OL in this magazine in Duane Reads today. It says Layla isn't going to give Cris up to Jessica but Jessica is going to plan to lose her virginity to Cris. It doesn't look like good news for Layla at all.

• Members

Lovin' the Duane Reade shoutout! :P Yeah, it is beyond ridiculous how Jessica's like, "This was supposed to be our *special night* that bonded us forever, youuuu know, tee hee, when we lose our virginities :wub: ... yeah yeah, I know I've been pregnant three times and all, but that isn't REAL to me! :blush: " Girl, do you realize how STUPID you sound?? Writers, PLEASE!

• Members

Duane Reade is right down the street next to the corner store. I think it is bad that the writers didn't have anyone tell her about those babies she lost. I thought Cris looked like an idiot for telling her to go the Prom with Brody. It is bad enough she is in High School but why would they let her go to the Prom too if she thinks she can lose her virginity there?

Archived