Y&R: New Lily IN?!?!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hmm interesting... one more thing that makes the start of 2006 look even more unappealing! I really was getting quite tired of the chracter of Lily by the time she left and the Lily/Daniel romance... gag me now.

• Members

From SOD:

Drucilla/Neil/Yolanda/Devon/Lily: "Dru and Neil bring Lily back as a surprise visit for a big event and from there, it becomes Lily's challenge to convince them to let her stay." There's also concern for Devon as he nears emancipation. "Yolanda is recovered now and has her own plans for Devon that are not necessarily complimentary to the Winterses'." Expect an "intriguing aspect" to emerge between Neil and Yolanda.

• Members
Maybe this will be a small boost the show needs. After the catastrophe that's been the Sheila show (because of Smith's hack job), the show needs to find some kind of silver lining and get back to what works. I didn't particularly like Lily and do not want redux of Lilly with Daniel, but if she can mix it up with the right people this could be good. With my luck, she'll just annoy me all over again. B)

Archived