Grade The Soaps

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

AMC-B

GH-C-

DAYS-A-

ITA with you...you hit it right on the nail. Especially with the bolded part, which is a huge plus for me. I like when unexpected characters communicate with each other, I find it refreshing and it's been happening more and more lately on AMC. I hope it continues.

Oh BTW Cheap, love your avatar LoL!! 

• Members

ATWT Don't watch

B&B C+

DAYS A-

GH D- Way too much pimping favoritism in writing

storylines getting hijacked by the pets serious misogyny I find it unbearable as a

woman to watch these male driven story lines, even the abuse storyline

the writing favors the accuser (Ethan) getting the sympathy card because the victim

is lying because (she was rebuked so she is vengeful)

rather than focusing in on the (victims') horror of (teen) being abused Sonny, Jason, show...

Dante whom I like a lot I try to see when I can.

Y&R A-

These were F'd out a long time ago

not willing to invest my live time

I'm watching way to much other good stuff

to waste my time with these two however with

the new writers at AMC I'm willing to give

them another shot.

OLTL

AMC

• Members
Pick a letter. Either way, you cant go wrong! lol

A – Abomination

B – Boring

C - Crap

D – Disaster

E – Evil

F – Failure

G – Gagworthy

H – Horrible

I – idiotic

J – Juvenile

K – Korny

L - Lost

M – Miserable

N – Nonsense

O – Oh hell no!

P – Piece of sh--

Q – Questionable

R – Rusty

S – Stupid

T – Trainwreck

U – Unwatchable

V – Vomit inducing

W – Waste of time

X – X-viewer

Y – Yawnworthy

Z - Zzzzzzz

• Members

This thread — and, actually, every other one here — shows that people follow them mostly because of behind-the-scenes stuff. That's so much more interesting. In the words of marceline, The business of soaps is the soap.

• Members

It's like every single day five very ‘interesting’ things happen, mostly showcasing the stupidity of behind-the-scenes people, and they just invite you to comment.

A whole bunch of ridiculous/hysterical/unbelievable stuff really almost every day.

• Members

I think GH is getting good bones back, but it's not quite there yet. It had the potential to be an A during this storyline, but the fact that they have twisted and made Kristina so unlikable and unable to receive sympathy has kept it from being what I wanted it to be.

• Members

Well I only watch two soaps.

Y&R- A-

The only thing right now I am not liking is Lily and Cane. Everything else I am happy with. I cannot stand the actress Yvonne Zima? She is the only thing to me that is bringing down the kidnapping story.

B&B- B

Right now the show is in transition. It usually goes through this every 3 months. Once a storyline is resolved the next one starts. We are now just seeing Oliver/Hope/Steffy storyline start. The Nick/Bridget/Aggie storyline, has been going on, but now that she lost the baby, it ended that part of the story, and now it is about Owen and Bridget, and the sex tape. Brooke Taylor Ridge Whip, is just starting "again", and now the Forrester is back, Eric and Stephanie will be back, and I can see Donna going back to Justin.

I'm Content.

Archived