The Young and the Restless

Writing: F

Acting: C-

Production: D

Style: F-

Symphony: F

Overall Grade: D+

Comments:

*Show is not living up to its potential.

* Is wasting resources.

*Does not always play nice.

* Keeps over using some elements.

* Needs to learn to value own cast.

• Members

Emmerdale - B

Emmerdale has improved over the last year ever since "Turner`s Reign". New fresh characters and storylines are entering the program which seem to interest me right now.Its not as good as it was a few months ago but i think they are building up new storylines.Aaron`s gay plot is ok and Sally`s Storyline is getting more exciting.She leaves in Spring so it can only get better.

Eastenders - B-

Again EE is in a dry spot but once Kirkwood swings in the show can only go up.The Lucas serial killer plot needs a new victim or at least build up to a new victim.The Mitchells need reducing because they are the centre of the show despite a storyline.Billie`s Gang story is pathetic and cannot wait for it to end.Also cannot wait for the Max/Stacey two hander.Airs tonight.

Coronation Street - C

Give this a solid C.Needs to be better though,i can`t invest in the dull stories.Gail`s prison story is barely exciting and makes me want to punch Tina.Apart from that we need to make some new stories.

Hollyoaks - D

Its a mess and as so as Marquess`s episodes air then maybe the show can get better.The Holly Story is the only story holding the show up on two feet.Apart from that nothing IS HAPPENING.Stories please.

• Members

AMC: I've only returned for Brooke. The rest of the show is so boring. I just can't get into the show. I'd grade it but it would be unfair.

ATWT: D. I'm only liking the Carly/Jack/Dusty/Janet and Barbara. The rest sucks.

B&B: F The show has been crap ever since Sally left. The show lost all it's heart and soul IMO. The only character I like now is Jackie.

DAYS: C+ Very hard for me to grade. I don't care for most of the new characters but the storyline's are much better compared to most of the 00's. Nicole being back is very good. The show needs to find another big storyline to drive the show. Melanie's storyline isn't cutting it.

GH: C+ I'm not a regular viewer but I am enjoying this Kristina storyline.

OLTL: C- Sad. This show has so much potential and they've basically screwed it all up. Roxy's the only thing entertaining me lately.

Y&R: C- It's been okay lately but it's still pretty painful to watch.

• Members

ATWT: the episode I saw yesterday (Luke/Reid, Ally/Chris/Katie, Dr Bob in both storylines, everyone in Faith's orbit) gets a C, up from F for the last 14 years, or whenever they turned it over to Carly, the worst character in the history of fiction, any medium.

Y&R: F (obviously, sucking is a creative choice on their part)

OLTL: F (for getting rid of the gay couple)

• Members

Carly is not the worst character in history. She is not on every single day of every year. If you don't like Carly so much then why didn't you watch last summer when she was gone for 4 months. How can you like Alison more than Carly when alot of people thinks she is the worst recast in ATWT history. I like both Actress' and characters. I know it's your opinion, but just saying.

Archived