Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I didnt know she was on the View, but I will go look up that episode now. BTW, did you see her on the latest New Normal? She got to play multiple roles in one scene which was a spoof of The Klumps...lol

tumblr_mdvpoyWEzB1qjk34uo5_250.giftumblr_mdvpoyWEzB1qjk34uo6_250.gif

tumblr_mdvpoyWEzB1qjk34uo7_250.giftumblr_mdvpoyWEzB1qjk34uo8_250.gif

tumblr_mduc7jd6Bs1rgjgw0o1_500.gif

Her acting is improving. I dont feel that she's necesarily playing Nene, as I did when she was on Glee. I like that they are giving her more to do as I didnt think she was going to be a main cast member, just someone we'd see every now and then like on Glee, but she's been in most of the episodes and worked into the plotline. They've even expanded her family

Edited by Cheap21

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Looking at that clip of Nene on Wendy I like when she said this is the first time the cast had all brown faces. Andy should make it permanent. If NJ, NY and BH could be lily white I don't see why the ATL ladies need a white cast member.

Porsha is a real ditz. When she said there were 265 days in the preview I was too through. Between her yelling and hollering with the rock climbing like a banshee and giggling about her coochie, her brain is an empty space of nothing. Does this girl even have an education?

Phaedra was ridiculous with her dodge and her tacky kiddie party. She's almost as bad as Taylor on BH. She needed to put on her big grown panties and own her sh#t.

Cynthia looked absolutely beautiful in her soundbites.

Kenya is pathetic. Her desperate ass need to stop being so thirsty for a ring.

ON WWHLwAndy she talked about Wendy talking trash about her skin. Anyone have the clip on that? Homegirl need to exfoliate and maybe hit up so Proactive while she's at it.

• Members

Kim's spinoff doing so well sealed her ATL wife status, really. She needed to be there and Bravo didnt need her there as her solo show is better for both parties involved. She doesnt need either show either as her A+ golddigging skills have paid off (for the foreseeable future). And to be honest, I am sure it burns some of the other wifes that her solo show did so well, Nene included who thinks she is the only relevent one. Both her and Kim will suffer a similar fate sooner or later, becoming a almost was that ends up fading away or appearing on a VH1 rehab show.

I really can not get into ATL this season at all. I keep trying but it, like NJ last season, is a chore now. However, I do like this crazy bitch Kenya, a lot. And I love me some Kandi. Even nene isnt the raging insufferable bitch she has been and ive been digging her too. Im not sure what my issue is with the show, but I dont like it despite only not liking one lady (Cynthia).

• Members

New Jersey was tired, but this might be worse. I can't imagine how they'll fill time without Kim. Porsha is just a waste of space and Kenya is too over the top. I don't feel like there is a good mix. Nene is playing nice with everyone, Cynthia is irrelevant, Phaedra is Phaedra and Kandi doesn't do much. I think this season will end a dud. Next season I fully expect Kim back and probably two new housewives.

• Members

Phadera: "I always saythose who can, do. Those who cant, dream. And the others just hate :lol: Also LMAO at Kandi getting bored and nearly falling asleep at that show

Ugh, Dwight is back. Never liked him

tumblr_me37q3Eoeu1rbbjf3o1_400.giftumblr_me34kpw3vG1rbbjf3o1_400.gif

Oh snaps, Cynthia called Phaedra out and she had the audio message to prove it. That confrontation could and should have been more. She shouldnt have asked her if she wanted to hear it. She should have just whipped it out and played it

Kim is coming across AWFUL this season. Id have to imagine even her fans must be sick of her. She's such a hater and complains about everything. I can see why the other women are getting fed up with her. IA with Nene in that bitch should just be straight up in that she cant afford the house instead of fronting all this drama bc then people wouldnt be looking at her with egg on her face

Kandi: "At least everyone in my neighborhood owns their homes"

I have to say Chris B is right about Portia. What a dissapointment. I cant stand her valley girl voice

• Members

Good God! Lame ass eppy when you have Nene sitting there intentionally starting chit between 2 other people. Lame ass thing to confront Phaedra about. That 3rd SheMan is back. Ugh!

Porsha - ridiculous disappointing addition to the show. She will prove negative returns - I promise!

First 10 minutes dedicated to that wretch, Kim. If they were not showing her, Khandi was talking about her. WTF kind of conspiracy is this?! Then the rest of the hour was dedicated to her so that we would miss her when she leaves? Bitch, don't be tardy for the exit - ok?!

Poor poor pathetic Kenya, can't get an average joe to put a ring on it? But you're Miss America/Usa whatthefuckever!

I swear yesterday had me longing for Sheree.

Can we contact Lisa Wu, please?!