Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Dare I say it, I wanted Bill to punch the sh*t out of Evan. I think his reputation would've been fine. 

And it boggles my mind how everyone turns a blind eye to Marge's crap, which is VERY similar as to what Jennifer has done. Pot meet kettle. 

This show needs a major shakeup. It's becoming stale at this point. They really need to add 2 new women to this show--one closely connected Tre and the other connected to Jen. I am over odds being in Marge and Meho's favors.

Moving on to a more superior show... I am going to miss Miami! It was so refreshing and nostalgic to watch a mature show that wasn't toxic and exuded sisterhood at the end of the day. I hope future seasons capture that essence. Long do I miss the early days of these shows when it was all fluff and lighthearted drama. Now, they are all extremely toxic and destroying families in an attempt to make good TV.

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

When you are a foreigner/outsider, you are often on your best behavior so that you can be accepted by the community at large. Even when drunk, Bill seems to have manners -- I don't think I've ever heard him swear on the show. He isn't into public confrontation. When asked to comment about someone, he is always super diplomatic. He is maintaining a polite distance from the mud wrestling because he feels he has a lot to lose reputationally and professionally from all this.

IA. It's been a decent run but time to change it up. If WWHL is the barometer of which way Bravo/Andy swings, Marge, Jackie and Joe & Melissa have been on a lot controlling the narrative. (Teresa was on recently, too, but I feel like Tre is an island apart, bigger than the show -- and boy do I enjoy how lowkey intimidated Andy is by Gia!). As a viewer, I don't like being subliminally pushed to 'pick' one group over another. Production tried to do that with NJ S3-5 too, and it didn't work then.

Haven't watched part 2 of Miami reunion yet, but I can only echo your warm feelings. It's a return to old-school RH. One good thing Peacock did is to bring back some OG RHOM vibes so that the show is recognizably a continuation of the original series. It feels like we are watching something familiar but brand new at the same time. Larsa's denial of PS on her posterior is just the right amount of non-anxiety-inducing petty I need right now.

• Members

TBF they have tried to add people over the last few seasons. Most get the Jen Davis edit on them when we know they got confessionals, filmed often, etc. 

So far, I liked the Michelle Pais girl last season who FINALLY gave Joe and Melissa a storyline and still seem friendly with Teresa on top of that. 

• Members

Very colorful, for sure. For the most part, not over-the-top as we've seen from other franchises, but after seeing Jen Shah and Meredith on SLC, I'm down for something more subtle.

I'll give Gina props for not doing the standard dress route and changing it up. I like her hair finally. Jen is pretty. Heather looks fine. Looks like Shannon finally lost some weight in her face or the contouring gods did wonders. Emily should not have worn something that makes her shoulders look bigger, that's all I'll say on that part. 

I'm two episodes behind on this show. Been beaching it in Puerto Vallarta all week. Time to play TV catch-up! 

• Members

Oooo I've heard nothing, but good things about that place. I'm jealous.

Yeah, I hope to play HW catchup this weekend as well. I've been busy with work, bdays, and focusing on my latest novel. 

PS. I at least love Gina's hair now as well. 

• Members

I like what they're wearing.  It seems realistic in terms of what women would wear in their day to day life if going to a company party, or a night out on the town.

Emily's dress would look better without those poofy things on her shoulders.

Gina isn't a housewife and should be demoted next season.

• Members

Oh yes. I saw that in passing this morning and did a little cheer.

I can't wait.  But still will probably see if i can find it online.

And that trailer...yeah I see we are getting to the part of the season where Bill gets iced out. 

• Members

LOL. Did you see this? In addition to Nene, the cast members are Ray J, Lamar Odom, Big Freedia, Stacey Dash, DreamDoll, India Love, and Slim Thug. 

“The celebs will live together and join the Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU) Texas Southern University as students.

“In the reimagined series, per BET, each cast member is committed to focusing on their higher education as a personal challenge to prove it’s never too late.”

• Members

NJ:

This cast is so dumb. The more they talk about Tre and Jennifer, the more the audience gets behind them AND the show becomes the Tre & Jen show. 

At this point, fire the other 4 and find a new set of women that'll provide content. 

And I am sick of Tiki and mistress. Dud casting choice. Production needs to be fired. Seriously.