Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yeah, it was a CHORE after the gaslighting of Mary to watch. And once that racist started to talk and everyone wanted to add on...I literally almost turned the channel. It was just that triggering. Could you imagine how that all would have went IF Jeannie had not pi#$ed off someone enough to unearth all those posts of hers? 

Just...foul. 

Outside of Jen's drama (and seeing Coach Shah speak)...Yeah I can't either. This might just be like how I felt about the BH reunion...I tapped out after Part 1. 

It's barely fun anymore. Okay, it's mostly not fun. That...was just too much. 

ALL OF THIS.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

It was hard enough to watch the last two episodes of the season. There’s no way I can sit through that Salt Lake City reunion. I’m ready for a loooooong break. We have some good stuff coming up (Married to Medicine, Dubai, Beverly Hills and Atlanta) and I’m hopeful these shows are a good palate cleanser so I’ll be willing to give season three a shot. They just have me exhausted and it’s no longer fun to watch. I’m ready for new stuff!

Also, in other pretty minor news (for us at least), Real Housewives of Cheshire has delayed filming of their new season because 3 of their 9 housewives have quit. OG Tanya, Debbie and Nicole. Pretty amazing that they wouldn’t continue with the cast of six they have, but that should tell them just how weak the overall cast is. Now would be the perfect time to bring back Ampika and Magali, but watch them fumble the ball once again.

• Members

hehehe.

@Chris B I'm definitely ready for ATL and MarriedtoMedicine (though I need to finish last season) to be back. And I'm DEFINITELY ready for the long awaited return of Caroline Stansbury aka HBIC of LADIES OF LONDON.

And yes, I will be watching Kandi's spinoff next week. I'm such a sucker for anything in the restaurants/VPR/SWEETBITTER vein. 

And did you and @Cat see that Kiki on RHOM filmed (and had cut) Confessionals?

• Members

I did see that about Kiki and was disappointed! I know it’s easy to say she didn’t bring much, but I think she brought a special joy that Miami needed. She brought that element of kindness and kookiness that Mama Elsa brought to the show. I don’t necessarily need her full time, but to me she was the perfect friend. 

• Members

That's good to hear. I didn't like they seem to be giving Kiki the DALLAS Jen Davis FOH edit, but good she still shined through. 

Since my brother is having trouble remembering his Peacock account PW, I'm happy someone has been posting episodes online to watch.

So ready to return to Miami...and I know Kiki looks and sounds cool. 

• Members

Yikes @ this SLC reunion. I still haven't watched, but Bravo and Andy had PLENTY of time to re-adjust/re-edit this reunion regarding the Jennie mess -- which, lest we forget, they took an entire effing week to respond to when it first happened!

So they threw up a lazy disclaimer and let Jennie accuse Mary in absentia of being racist? Did Andy and Bravo learn nothing from a month ago? Once again -- tone deaf and behind the curve. The audience view on Jennie and Mary is now many steps ahead of this.

RHONJ

Teresa seems over the show. Now she has Juicy Louie and, apart from the Bravo money, Teresa could well be happy to just live her life. I was struck on RHUGT how shy and lonely she was, and how she felt everyone on NJ was out to get her. (It was really sweet the way Cynthia and Kenya embraced her). However, I am not sure RHONJ can survive without Teresa and the Giudices. Where would everyone else get their SLs? 

The Gorgas literally have zero story apart from what is going on in Teresa's world. Joe has gone from an unnecessary fight with his nieces to picking on Luis. MeHo thinks her job is to model Daisy Dukes and share private texts from Teresa with the cameras. Like, literally no compunction in using Teresa's life as fodder for her own SL. This week she gets in Jennifer's face for no reason other than she craves a Table Flip moment (because Cheese Flip last season was not it).

I don't get the Luis hate. Sure, he could well be a Brooks Garth 2.0. However, he seems kind to Teresa's kids and working on blending two families. He's not a camera hog. And the video Budget Coven is bellyaching about? It's not really a big deal. They are looking for tits on an ant in order to 'bring down' Teresa.

Disheartened at the way Dolores has come over to the Budget Coven. It feels like she's left Jennifer and Teresa in the dust for her new buddies. And by buddies, I mean Margaret, because Dolores clearly cannot stand Jackie and barely tolerates Melissa. This is Dolores's bad-edit season. However, I don't think she is coming off nearly as badly as Margaret, who keeps coming for Jennifer's marriage as well as Luis. Dolores will probably take the fall for this season, but the true sniper from the side is Margaret.

Weren't Jennifer & Bill iced out of group events during the first half of filming? I thought I read that, but so far they have been showing up.

Jackie's ED story is moving. A lot of people can relate to fear of food and living off lettuce while staying hungry all the time. I hope she can get to a better place because it sounds like she still struggles.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I havent watched in ages but 9 wives is too damn much. It will probably be a blessing that there are just 6

Thats too bad bc I liked her. How she gonna film 3 looks and they all get cut

Was she officially considered a friend bc the other friends Adriana and Marysol got confessionals. i wish we got to see Kiki's. I liked her but she didnt bring much, at least not that we saw. Most times she didnt speak and was just there in the scene for her reactions. I hated how she fizzled bc she started off strong having drama with Marysol. i think had she kept that same energy, she'd have been featured more

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Yeah, it sounds like what they did to poor Jen Davis on DALLAS tbh.

Jen Davis had an interesting story AND a divorce that was filmed for that last season. She also had a feud with D'andra...usually in scenes when the other girls were fighting. But what did we see? Just her in the background or when she does something silly. That was it.