Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Nobody is going anywhere unless they are fired. Kandi and Kenya are no fools. They're business minded people and will stick around til the show is cancelled. Nene will never be the Nene of Housewives past so I'll be surprised if she's brought back after this season. Sheree is definitely on the chopping block as is Cynthia. I do see a revamp after this season but it will only be the dead weight that will be cut. Poorsha will stay because clearly that horse mouth sucks some good D. Let's bring on Tiffany Pollard and (although it will never happen, but she lives there) Jasmine Guy.  Throw in some other random married drama starter and this show will go another 10 seasons!

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Please register in order to view this content

Image result for victoria rowell gifs

BTW, for anybody interested, under the spoiler tab are some pics of Xscape at the BET awards.

Edited by Cat

• Members

This is why you're my favorite.

Oh and I'm down with Sheree leaving again too. Last season, being the messy bitch who just repeats everything wasn't endearing at all. I only liked when she rightfully told Kenya that she instigates and then plays victim.

• Members

They actually arent working on an album. They are focused on their old music and getting their tour together. They said they may release some new songs, but an actual album isnt on the cards at this moment

They tried to get Tiny as a wife and she passed. She actually recommended Kandi in her place. I dont want to see Tiny on this show. Her accent is too thick and country for me. Even having her as a friend would be hard for me to handle

• Members

I know they said they aren't doing an album, but if it's a success it would be the natural next step. I do remember them trying to get Tiny back in the day, but I think the benefit now is that her reality show just ended and was well received. In general I don't care who it is, I just want new blood. This is the only show they stick to the same cast and it can get a little stale at times. I want a Victoria Rowell or someone famous to come in and be added to the mix. Kim Fields wasn't a total success, but I appreciated that she brought something different. According to reports it looks like season ten won't have any new cast members. The closest thing is the return of Nene and Kim and Shamea possibly getting a peach. 

• Members

Holy fillers AND filters! Gotta say tho, Dorit is really pretty and red is definitely her color. (Obvs goes without saying that I think LVP is a beautiful woman).

Do you think they are shooting new VT images for the upcoming season? That drag queen/Carrie Underwood outfit on LVP with the skin-colored mesh underneath is no bueno.

Edited by Cat