Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Omg. I literally gasped out loud when I saw your post.

What a shocking, needless death... poor Bethenny, she must be literally devastated. I think she was very much hoping that, with Dennis, things would be different than with her past relationships. Certainly I got a different vibe from him than the cold vibe I got from the many Jasons she shacked up with. He seemed shy generally and quite tender and sweet towards her.

Obviously I wrote my previous putdown of BF (with the YT vids) before I knew of this news.

This opiates crisis is out of control. It cuts across class, race, gender, money lines. Looking at Dennis, I would never have thought that he wrestled with an OxyContin addiction. And that's the point. It can strike anybody. And many people can hide it, up to a point. May he rest in peace but gosh, this is sad news.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Team Karen all day every day!

She shamed the right couch into silence with the truth of her situation -- which they all knew about and yet still CHOSE to be complete bitches. And it has backfired on them big-time.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Same. If this is even a chance they might reconcile it would be something like this.

Gurl...you late.

Please register in order to view this content

Apparently they did this last year  re: filming for this season as well. 

But yeah...I can't wait for Couch Right to get dragged. 

• Members

Carole said she did reach out to Bethenny. I wonder if they’re starting to film so soon what is the cast going to look like? Do they have a newbie in mind? Is Tinsley returning? Luann? I could’ve seen a seamless transition if Jill came back but she said she’d only do a Friend position. Hopefully the newbie is better than Tinsley, Jules and Kristen who I felt were all on the meh side. 

• Members

Andy is so shady coming for these women. I like how he's calling them out especially that messy Ashy

Andy to Robyn: "Seems like you've been saying this for years." LOL, I was thinking the same damn thing

Bravo shouldnt have shown the flashbacks from last reunion bc all the women looked better then than now

Them bitches were messy and horrible to keep attacking Karen when they know she was going through some real sh-t.