Cheap21

Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

4 hours ago, Gray Bunny said:

POTOMAC: 

Yeah, Candaice lucked out with a free trip to France. She's a Shamea who somehow found herself upgraded to full-time Wife. She's just kinda there. 

Savage! Candy-ass is a step above that boring drip Shamea at least! :lol: I'd put her on a par with Eva Marcille who -- surprise, surprise -- is also planning a wedding this season on ATL. <_< I find wedding planning such a snooze on all these shows.

Candy-ass FWIW has no business getting married -- she is all about planning the wedding but is doing nothing to plan the marriage that follows. I'd be interested to see how she does a second season once she realises this is all a big mistake. 

Edited by Cat

1 hour ago, Cat said:

@DaytimeFan @Taoboi @Faulkner @alwaysAMC  More info about Annabelle's passing (it was determined to have been a heart attack, out of the blue), and the tributes paid to her by her Ladies of London friends:

http://www.realitytea.com/2018/07/18/ladies-of-london-stars-speak-out-after-annabelle-neilsons-passing/#/slide/1

Such a tragedy at 49. Lovely tributes from her LOL castmates. 

I imagine the funeral will be star studded. 

30 minutes ago, DaytimeFan said:

Such a tragedy at 49. Lovely tributes from her LOL castmates. 

I imagine the funeral will be star studded. 

I believe the funeral may have taken place today. And the Daily Mail will likely be reporting on it.

Very sad and a shocking loss. Seems like she'd been friends with a lot of the LOL ladies for many years. 

6 hours ago, Gray Bunny said:

POTOMAC: 

I'm gonna go against the grain here and give props to "little miss Ashley." She puts her mess out there first, which is perfect for this type of atmosphere. There's no mud to sling back at her (minus the Michael-gay-hookups-in-Europe which I still don't know the details about).  Yeah, her delivery can be messy and sometimes an obvious way to stir up drama for the cameras, but she isn't telling lies or being an ugly hater like Gizelle. Keep the wheels of drama turnin' Ashley! 

I don't have a problem with Ashley pot-stirring per se. We need pot stirrers on these shows! What irks me is Ashley being the light eyed losers' handmaiden. She is doing their bidding by going after Karen and Ashley constantly, but she never takes them to task for their skeletons -- in fact, nobody is seemingly allowed to call out Robyn or Gizelle on their mess. It's a lopsided battle.

Edited by Cat

The reactions to Ramona hobbling out of the wheelchair into the car made me double over with laughter. Such contempt. 😂 

Tinsley actually forced them to select rooms in an orderly manner. Is that a HW first?

Bethenny started all of that, and it serves her right to feel the pinch after years of bullying other HWs. It’s refreshing to see people not back down to her.

EDIT: I feel for Bethenny, I really do, but it’s ironic that she’s having a Kelly Bensimon moment on this Cartagena trip.

Edited by Faulkner

NYC is pure gold.  Everything was naturally hilarious.  Luann's black feet, Ramona and the wheelchair, Luann's Sofia Vergara, Luann's reaction to Tinsley's 365 flowers, Bethenny's reaction to fish after Ramona already forgot that it was fish soup, Bethenny saying she needs a glass of wine and Sonja says wine cures everything and then the hilarious smiles Ramona and Sonja give each other about it... it's all so fun to watch.

With ALL that said, Bethenny is a serious buzzkill sometimes.  I'm with Carole - "GO HOME".

1 hour ago, Faulkner said:

EDIT: I feel for Bethenny, I really do, but it’s ironic that she’s having a Kelly Bensimon moment on this Cartagena trip.

You're so right!  The tables have turned.  Colombia is Scary Island and Bethenny is Kelly Bensimon.  

Edited by alwaysAMC

Bethenny sucks. She's completely made me Team Carole.

Fun episode though. It's kind of crazy how New York delivers every week. I've gotten so used to the other shows sucking lately.

Edited by Antoyne

OMFG!!! Ramona trapped in the elevator and no one hears her.

DEAD.

ETA: LuAnn as Sofia...*woke up and DEAD again*

Edited by Taoboi