Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

In RHOP news, its been announced that Monique filed for divorce from Chris. Im not surpised bc they havent posted each other in months and he's been losing alot of weight as he looks for his next wife. I wonder if she will return to Love and Marriage DC or even RHOP bc one of the reasons why she cited walking away from reality tv was to save her marriage as it wasnt worth it. Well she is ending up getting divorced anyway and there is nothing like making your own income. Im sure the radio gig isnt enough to afford her the lifestyle she wants and I dont see her making bank in this divorce

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Of all the people who deserve a fat payout like that, Larsa was not top of my list!

She obviously has an ace lawyer and dedicated years to tending to Scottie Pippen, so yay for her I guess? You know she'll be throwing it in everybody's faces at reunion.

• Members

RHOC:

Shannon at the Crystal store is why I'll never not like her.  Me thinks the editors did the fire and water scene as a foreshadowing of the end of their relationship.  Her look when Tamra was talking to her was realistic...because no way I'd be anxious to hug her.

Heather is insecure...and when she's insecure... she becomes condescending.  Her daughter Max is just like her.  I will give her a point for  Def con analogy with Tamra.

We all know nothing makes Tamra more insecure than a OC blonde..and Jen is that.  I do sense some spunk and backbone with Jen...so it won't be like Gretchen or Alexis.

And Gina should really be a bit less judgy with her DUI and allegedly doing something physical to her boyfriend.  

I did like the family scenes 

• Members

Poor Guerdy. I hope she's OK and doing well with her treatment. A day after she collapsed, RHOM fans spotted the cast out for Adriana's event, and Guerdy was there. Hopefully it was just the heat that got to her the day before.

The RHOM went to a cathedral in the city yesterday, and approached the altar in what appears to have been an understandably emotional moment for Kiki, Julia, Guerdy in particular. 

Edited by Cat

• Members

RHOC

Newbie Jenn's story of her affair, but then backpedalling to imply it somehow wasn't physical, was a classic newbie mistake which will cost her dear. Tamra has been itching to discuss this affair on-screen, and all the other women hopped onto the story which will now be a main topic for much of the season. Gina definitely wants to ride Jenn's affair for her own SL so she's leaned into some good old-fashioned performative outrage.

Taylor and Heather doing that Hallmark movies script-read was hilarious but they were also kind of good? It's amazing to me that Taylor has a deep-cable acting career no-one has ever heard of. And Heather is deeply miffed about it.

Shannon does not trust Tamra further than she can throw her.

RHOA

Marlo is twisting the story of her nephew so that it somehow involves Kandi? That is weird and she'sdoing too much. Marlo is the producers plaything, and I think they want Marlo to segue into the recent incident at OLG, the one Kandi and Todd refused to talk about in episode 1.

Sanya thinks she can play both sides, have her cake and eat it, too. She can't. Even the notoriously slippery Phaedra Parks couldn't do that. Anyway, in Kenya's eyes, she is now the weak link, and she'll be coming after Sanya.

40-something Drew gyrating and trying to launch a singing career. 

Please register in order to view this content

I shouldn't enjoy watching what is inevitably going to flop, but I do.