Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I've been saying for +3 seasons that Teresa is over the Survivor-type nature of this show. She doesn't like Marge, and of course Melissa and Jackie. She feels islanded from most of the cast as she is not as social as Team MeMarge. On the other hand, she IS central to the show, because of her family/personal life, and her popularity.

I think she'd be happiest doing a spin-off with just her, her dorters and Red-Flag Louie plus some extended family. No doubt Louie's sister would love a spot on that show! (I foresee that marriage not ending well, by the way).

Thank you for the RHONY Legacy news. I have also noticed Luann, Dorinda and Ramona trying to make the show happen sans Jill. They may actually succeed -- I'd certainly rather watch them than Jill. But where is my Sonja in all this? Hopefully just on a yoga retreat in at Josh Flagg's house.

I love my RHONY all-timers and would do anything to see them again in some format... but I've got to admit, they have reached desperate times. It's been +2 years since these women received seven-figure salaries -- or any salary. Desperate times call for desperate measures, and they know Andy has a soft spot for them. They are trying to ride this wave of "Where is my RHONY?" on social media whilst also maintaining their usual schedule of freebie VIP restaurant/bar dates, which in Manhattan these days must be drying up also.

The Mark is VERY nice and chic -- right in the heart of the Upper East Side. It certainly cultivates a quietly luxurious, old-school, discreet vibe. Ramona must have had to pull some strings.

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

@Gray Bunny @AMCHistory @Taoboi @Faulkner @DaytimeFan

CONFIRMED!

So @AMCHistory sounds like Lu, Dorinda and Ramona were out celebrating the news.

Glad Sonja's in it. Would have loved to see Heather, Carole, Aviva, Bethenny, Tinsley, Jules and/or Eboni join the cast, but beggars can't be choosers. I can take or leave Kelly and Kristen.

-----------------------------

Meanwhile....

Trailer for the nu-RHONY (they threw Andy in there too):

Edited by Cat

• Members

Alex!!! How could i forget Ms. ALEX McCORD!! Of course I would love to see Alex on a RHUGTNY. I agree that Alex is too brainy and, dare I say, a class act, for what RHUGT #4 became consumed by.

Rhony Dance Party GIF - Rhony Dance Party Turtle Time - Discover & Share  GIFs

Did you see -- nu-RHONY has a trailer out too.

Edited by Cat

• Members

OMG  OK, perhaps not a good sign when you are forced to throw Uncle Andy in the trailer. However, I do really like Jenna Lyons, and ideally would love both OG-RHONY and Influencer-RHONY to thrive.

Laughing real housewives GIF - Find on GIFER

It's not really a trailer until we get footage from the actual season IMO. This is really just a teaser. But putting Andy in for name recognition (unless you knew who Jenna Lyons was in the late 90s/2000s) kind of makes me worried.  I don't recall seeing him in either SLC or Dubai trailers, lol.

• Members

I understand why Kristen was cast because you need a normal person to balance out the crazy of the others....and Tinsley must truly be done since I heard she was rumored to be on this.

And I agree about Teresa on Jersey especially if you recall how she was in season 1.  She was the fun and ditzy housewife with her shopping trips to the boutiques with her princesses..and her friendship with Dina (who also said she was not prepared for how toxic it got in season 1 during filming).

If you recall how low key and sweet Teresa was on UGT... she looked like she wanted to make friends (and she was even nice to Ramona...and they had a nice bonding scene as well).

• Members

OK this made me laugh

Tinsley apparently cancelled at the last minute out of RHUGT #3 because she wanted a clause in the contracts preventing anybody asking about the Coupon King and why it didn't work out. Maybe she heard Dorinda was going to be on this one and was like "I'm out."

Teresa outside of the RH is like another person. Funny and kind and not mean-spirited. During the very first Bravocon, she did a cooking segment with Dolores, I saw the recording, and I couldn't get over how relaxed, funny and confident she was. The audience literally had fallen in love with her by the end. You can't see it so much on RHONJ anymore because she's so guarded, but she had a lot of star power.

Kristen really stuck to Heather and Carole during her time on RHONY. She didn't bother bonding with anyone else (although S7 is an underrated season FWIW). I have no clue who she'd hang with here -- unless Heather & Carole show up as surprise guests [SURPROIIIIISE (c) Jill].

Kelly and Luann are friendly, I've heard. But yeah, can't believe she signed up to go back to the lion's den. Wonder if we will ever find out what triggered her breakdown that trip. 

Is Kristen still married to the Ashley-Madison guy?

Below -- for a full minute, I thought Sonja had had a very radical face-lift.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Most housewives regress to high school when they start filming.  I predict when Luann sees that Ramona and Sonja are acing Kelly out, she'll join with them, just to be a part of their coalition.  Bethanny's attacks on Luann were usually based on the idea that her relationships were superficial.  So, it stands to reason that she'll toss Kelly aside with the understanding that they'll become cordial again when they return to Manhattan. 

I'm really wishing for a Kelly photo shoot with Kristen, a la her time with Alex (fast, fast, slow, slower...) so funny.

Also, amused that this headline from Page 6 didn't age well, two days later

Please register in order to view this content

And, poor Dorinda still on pause...

Edited by j swift