• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RHOA

Well, I finally started last season's reunion...I only seen Part 1, but I see what you all meant.

Given all the antics that Marlo pulled now that she got a peach, Kenya and Kandi were in their right to drag her butt. So Andy putting her on an apology tour was just ridiculous. And like Kenya and Kandi I was side-eying her that whole last 30 minutes. 30 minutes...to use her trauma to hurt people. Girl, bye.

Drew was easily the MVP of Part 1. Her feud with ShebySheree will never not be hilarious. And then her falling out with Sanya. Both of which would have been better if Production DID NOT EDIT OUT STUFF. I'm still mad we missed out on ALL of Drew's doggie treats she threw at Fatum. And I'm still mad we missed Drew and Sanya about to come to blows. Drew had one of the best glow-up this past season, and she came into her own.

And the girls looked beautiful.

That's all I got for Part 1. 

• Members

This whole sequence has been living rent free in my head ever since, lol. Especially the Porsha reference, because it harked straight back to RHOA. Porsha thought RHUGT was going to be an easy ride, and the Peacock producers were like, No, sweetie. We just wanted to remind you that we can refer to stuff you no longer want discussed on TV. 

Don't get me wrong, Porsha is funny and beautiful and charming, but sometimes it's totally fake. In this most recent episode, it felt like Porsha's mask was slipping. And it was Leah, in a moment of lucidity, who pointed some of that out to her.

Other than that brief moment.... Leah is a highly-strung 8 year old desperate for a mother's attention, and can only really get that when she's 'sick' and has to have people cluster around her and attend to her. Going to hospital for nausea? Surely now she has exhausted her bag of tricks on this show. 

Heather came more into her own this episode. She's still a Pick Me, but I'm glad she called Gizelle out on what she said about her 

Marysol's impression of Mana Elsa was ::chef's kis::

• Members

For those keeping up with RHONJ (and I'm still catching up), seems like the underlying drama continues playing out on social media.

Marge bought the Skinny Italian pizza ovens that were mentioned in passing as part of the beef between Teresa & Louie and Joe & Melissa. Why?

Please register in order to view this content

Probably to try and do something splashy at the reunion which films this week. But now that her plan has been spoiled on social media -- perhaps because wheeling a pizza oven into the reunion might not be the flex she thought it was -- Margaret has said she now plans on 'donating' it to the WWHL clubhouse. 

• Members

RHONJ has hit a Potomac inflection point. Half the cast is on one side, the other is on another, and after this season, changes will have to be made as to how the show moves forward.

Some of the drama is clearly manufactured, as @DaytimeFansaid. Like Danielle vs Who from Whoville. Rachel is clear-minded but antiseptic, so sometimes I forget she's on the show until she pipes up. Danielle says she's a tough Staten Island chick but can't handle confrontation. Jennifer trying to make Boogawolf happen with Margaret is another 'what' moment. And then there's Melissa strategizing with Housewife Joe to lay the groundwork for the Gorgas not to attend Teresa's wedding. Sigh. Teresa couldn't care less if they attend or not, but since Melissa already turned down Teresa's offer to be a bridesmaid, she can't keep dipping into that well to claim victimhood.

Jenn Fessler could be a potential next season as she's got smarts. But she's too thirsty and smug and has been well coached. She is obviously Margaret's creature. I don't have a lot of time to listen to RH podcasts, but i listened to part of one featuring Marge's former BFF (one cruel highlight: Marge told the producers Jackie is too weak and emotional for the show, and that Jackie 'sleeps' with Evan with a t-shirt on) and it didn't surprise me. I find Marge is so mean and vengeful. She definitely accrues incriminating info about her castmates to keep them in line, so when Marge's wingman Jackie keeps piping up, she looks a fool.

Still love Dolores.

Edited by Cat

• Members

@Cat do you think Margaret was always like this on the show or did she become that way to survive on the show?

I think she wasn't calculating as much in her debut season because Siggy was crazy and I think Margaret didn't have to calculate since Siggy was doing the work of looking crazy without any help.

I think after the Teresa telling Ms Staub to go for the hair is when Margarey embraced the dark side

• Members

I think it's the same reason why Rinna turned into Rinnzilla. The Housewives landscape has changed, and it's a game of Survivor now; hence all these marriage infidelity rumors on Potomac, and Rinna's endless nasty behavior towards castmates (Kim, Yolanda, DENISE!, Kathy) 

Not gonna lie, I still like Margaret overall. And Dolores is more of a needed tentpole character than people realize; especially this year as she bridges the gap between both sides. 

• Members

The only thing that feels real about this season of NJ is the hatred among the cast. Several of these women truly hate each other and will never move forward.

The problem is that the grudges run deep on this show and they just never get over it. Unlike the RHONY legends, NJ's ladies cling to their disgruntled memories like a life raft. I really do not think Teresa could handle not having some grudges to sustain her. 

Jennifer Aydin has the problem that she claims to move on, but clearly never does. And she's still angry at the wrong people. The only person who should be in her sights is Bill, but she doesn't want to end her marriage, despite how bad it all looks, so she goes after Margaret. 

This isn't to say that Margaret is squeaky clean, but she only brings up the past in retaliation, it isn't her opening monologue like it is with Jennifer or Teresa. 

The Gorgas and Teresa clearly hate each other and neither side is right or morally defensible. They are all bad people. 

That said, I still find Teresa to be the biggest hypocrite on television. 

I too still like Margaret overall and agree that Dolores is the tentpole character: she's the only one who can function with the whole cast!

• Members

I'm finding RHONJ exhausting. Every episode, it's Teresa vs Melissa/Joe, plus Jennifer and Marge going at it over the same [!@#$%^&*]. I like Danielle, but I'm already so sick of the word "arsenal." Nothing changes, no one learns or moves on, we just keep repeating the same sh*t every single week.