Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thank you, Cat. I think it's a case of just the weather has been swiftly changing so much that my sinuses can't keep up and I feel really, really congested and my body is reacting to that. Just today the weather has gone from warm to cold to dark cloudy to hurricane winds to pouring rain to a sprinkle, to clear skies to sunny and then back around. The cold to rain was in the span of 8 minutes or so. But it's been really really weird over the last week or so. We even had a freak rainstorm Monday night...no warning...at all. Where is my sunny days? lol. Even a clerk at the convenience store I go to mentioned that there might be a stomach bug running around so going to try to stay careful and liquid up as best I can. 

And I might not like Tampa Ralph, but I can't knock that picture at all.

• Members

Queens of Bravo posted before me, but i didn't even know about it til this morning ‍ But yeah, looks like lots of people figured Drew was trying to beat Ralph to filing. And thought of the Paris Hilton meme.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Oh $hit

Real Housewives Gifs on Twitter: "Michael Darby causing a scene at the  Potomac season finale for a second year in a row #RHOP  https://t.co/ZJKsTz3snb" / Twitter

After outsmarting his ex-wife on the pre-nup front, Demon Darby is going out of RHOP with a bang. I imagine the judge would throw this out based on 'this is what you sign up for when you do reality TV.'

In other news, Gizelle's uterus is now suing Candiace for defamation after she called it "dwindling."

Edited by Cat

• Members

RHOM

I know people must be in shock at the VPR news that exploded today -- I don't even watch the show, but gotta give it to those milennials for likely reinvigorating Bravo"s future ratings-- but I wanted to give props to Miami which is almost single-handedly keeping Peacock afloat.

A perfectly judged finale. Marina, as we all knew she would, dumping Lisa for her precious son Lenny. His new paramour is also Russian, so I guess that works for her. Julia & Martina on a loved-up date was poignant given what we now know is Martina's cancer diagnosis. Adriana meeting world-famous producer Emilio Estefan... my jaw dropped. He is legitimately HUGE. I only know Fiyah and the Miami theme song in her repertoire, but they are both great songs so I have hope for the one he will produce.

This is a great cast so I hope Peacock doesn't dump anyone. Some unkind people on social media have advocated for Julia to go, but I really hope she doesn't. She brings kindness and a quirky normalcy to the show. I'm still not convinced Larsa and her pot-stirring is the be-all. What other SL did she have, apart from her grey skyscraper apartment?

Marysol looked so petty not accepting Adriana's apology. Alexia, I can understand. But Mary Sunshine has always had one eye on what she thinks gives her leverage on the show. 

Edited by Cat

• Members

I would dump Marysol because she's just creepy to look at, and she's a little too rehearsed/boring for me.... and I would get rid of Larsa because she really adds nothing at all except the sleaze factor

RHOP:

Time to clean house on this show.  If you have to make up a story to be on the show, then maybe it's time to part ways and allow other new blood to come in.

New Jersey:

I like the new additions.. and hopefully this is a signal that Melissa will be going bye bye after this season.