Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Larsa Pippen Photographed Kissing Michael Jordan's Son Marcus (people.com)

Am I the only person who finds the whole dynamic of their relationship creepy? I am pretty sure she was aware of him in the 1990s when he was a child.

If a 48 year old man was dating a 32 year old woman that was the daughter of his ex's former colleague and he had been aware of her since she was a child, it would look like he was creeping/sniffing around her the whole time.

• Members

@Faulkner, if I were Bravo, I'd nuke RHONY legacy and take the "one" (probably Sonja, Jill, or Dorinda) and promise them a spot on nuRHONY after this season. The rest would be written off for the foreseeable future like Ramona. Ain't nobody got time to be peddling money to a bunch of ungrateful people that feel they're worth more than they aren't. RHONY lost its luster after season 10. Regarding RHOBH, I am glad Crystal is staying. I am pretty sure one of these "fourteen" friends was brought on with coaxing from Kyle, who probably threw a fit. Sadly for her, I expect this to backfire on her as Garcelle and Sutton, who like Crystal, are going to get to the bottom of the scheme like they always do. Then, Kyle will truly get taken down like should've been a LONG time ago. I'm praying (too) that Garcelle is coaxing LVP to rejoin behind the scenes. I just want a season where Kyle, Erika, and Dorit are truly held to the fire. 

@Cheap21, people still watch SLC? I quit watching that drivel after episode 1. No Mary, no Jen, they can throw that whole show in the trash. The other 4 NEVER had that star quality like Mary and Jen. Bravo better literally cast 3-4 Nene/Kenya/Gizelle/Tamra-like personalities next season to save this show. Otherwise, do away with it like Dallas. 

• Members

RHOM: 

All I know is that I hope Lisa and Lenny's mistress both suck his Lego-head ass dry. He is just a heinous creature. And then for him to email her and ask her to order him some food after he cursed at her... couldn't be me. Lisa should've ordered the total opposite of sh*t and sent it to him. 

And why is Larsa coming for Nicole? It doesn't make sense. The same reason she hates Adriana coming for her, is the same reason Nicole feels the same way about her.

• Members

It was terrible! They had the cast party and title cards before the 30 minutes were up.  The whole last half was dedicated to Jen. Even the reunion preview was incredibly dry. This show needs to go on pause bc it went downhill without Mary and now they have nothing without Jen.

Danna is the worst Friend ever. Its like they plucked her out of Target. She does nothing, contributes nothing and is just there. At least the two Angies are activated.

• Members

I wonder about this sudden 11th hour shift in blame toward Coach Shah?

I mean the editors certainly made the case over the past two episodes that Coach is cringey and likes to exert control, like in those scenes with both Angies (H&K). 

But, is Heather showing her final attempt at solidarity to Jen by throwing Coach under the bus?  Would he really demand that his wife go to federal prison to cover his own liability, as Heather suggested?  Maybe rather than being a calming force for Jen's histrionics, her volatility was in reaction to her marriage to a man who prioritized his dreams of being a coach over his role of a husband and father?

On the one hand it is hard to believe that this former lawyer never questioned his wife's career activities, when everyone else in SLC was constantly opining on the source of her income. 

Yet, on the other hand, they've always made the point in prior seasons that Coach traveled a lot, which was the excuse when he missed Jen's father's funeral.  So it is not inconceivable that he was either unaware or unconcerned about Jen's schemes.

Edited by j swift

• Members

Salt Lake City:

Barbie scissor kicks...that's a new term I've never heard about lol. Angie K submitting a new catch phrase is admirable..but not Gone with the Wind Fabulous level.

Danna's moment is cut..but Angie H groveling to the Shah's wasn't?

Jen Shah killed season 3 by not quitting the show after her arrest in season 2.

Heather has no ethics...her 3 daughters are more mature than her.

• Members

@Cheap21, I trust you, so you pointing out all things wrong with SLC just further cements that I made the best choice.

@j swift, Heather is a disloyal twat. That the ONE thing I wish Jen would've picked up on last year, but b/c she did so much damage season 1, it was hard for Jen to rally numbers against Heather's mattress back a**. This is the ONE reason why I'd want SLC to get one more season to hear that Heather is finally taken to task. We just need Meredith to drop her. I never bought into the Heather hype. I do believe Lisa in that aspect that Heather is a phony. And I don't believe that Coach Shah knew of Jen's dealings. That man is a coach for college football. That is a goldmine for coaches. Because of that, it makes what Jen did stupider. She could've easily been a rich, stay-at-home housewife. I literally don't think that man knew anything, and Heather implying he did was absurd. 

• Members

I just randomly saw that the blogger Tamara Tattles died. I feel like she used to occasionally break some news, but she was also a knowitall ass.hole even when she was wrong and cultivated a super toxic site.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

Andy has a kink for a select few HWs who basically scratch up his back with their high heels. That would be Bethenny and Erika. And of course Teresa once shoved him on a reunion set. But I imagine this attitude only takes you so far. Andy had Bethenny on WWHL recently, and he was definitely trying to give her payback.

Sigh. I hate that we can never get rid of certain ex-HWs. Rinna will definitely be in this category. Brandi is the most egregious example -- they shoehorned her into BH S6 reunion, and then again in S10 when she looked wrecked and worn out from wanting to be on the show so bad. The Coven basically picked her clean of information before dispensing with her services, and she didn't even win a guest spot at reunion.

Brandi did well on RHUGT 2. I liked her chemistry with Phaedra, Dorinda, Tamra & Vicki. She'd be a great fit on RHOC. But with Brandi, the friendships always start intense and strong. And then they deteriorate into toxicity, booze and pills.

Re Phaedra. Kandi should be told that she's coming back to RHOA whether Kandi likes it or not. Same thing if it were Nene or Porsha. No-one should have that kind of veto power. Kandi risks reducing RHOA to a borefest if she is in fact weighing on casting decisions. (Porsha is a missing link here. We don't hear about her, except selectively. She has pretty much moved on from Bravo).

Is she even Married to Medicine, MY LOVE!! ? Did Apollo get some kind on medical degree in prison?