• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Africa called and they want their lips back

Please register in order to view this content

This is why I love Chanel Ayan! I'm so glad some of the Dubai women threw it right back at her. We get it, BH gets the big ratings, and Dubai does not. Why sh!t on them for no reason? Trust and believe BH's ratings are not because of Rinna. She wasn't even on last episode. Which is probably why she pulled this 'not racist' issue out of her ass on social media -- because nobody missed her. But way to shine your anti-racist credentials by taking a pot-shot at both Garcelle and RHODubai.

Edited by Cat

• Members

The fact that BH has this rep amongst the other RH franchises of fakery, pulling its punches and fearful of confrontation warms my evil little heart. It restores balance to the RH universe.

Kylie Jenner Crying GIF - Kylie Jenner Crying Make Up - Discover & Share  GIFs

Edited by Cat

• Members

Diana has flopped from the get. However, she really solidified it with this week's episode. I had some sympathy when she talked about her brother buried in a mass grave... and I can also see why Diana might interpret Sutton trying to bring the convo back to herself. But she lost me with this obsessive targeting of Sutton and, strangely, Garcelle whom she views as "Sutton's bodyguard."

Please register in order to view this content

Diana is too blinkered and stupid to realize that (a) Garcelle is running the show with her expert pot-stirring -- on a par with Kyle's -- and (b) G is not impressed by or interested in Diana in any way. 

IA with both of you that BudgetGhislaineMaxwell gives off this dark spirit -- a moral hollowness, like GM herself. She has acquired things instead of a personality. Walking into Garcelle's party with her mail-order toyboy, both dressed as ghouls, hissing "It's dead indeed" ? Irony is lost on her -- she's the dead-weight on the show. If I didn't believe the rumors before, I do now. London is full of them regarding her ex-husband and a divorce settlement (allegedly) involving dubious foreign money. 

Sheree came on and fired up her scenes. She has real potential.

Edited by Cat

• Members

BudgetGhislaineMaxwell going after Garcelle this morning -- not sure WTF triggered her!

She seems to think that her philanthropic efforts are somehow common knowledge. 

Sorry for posting so much today -- Twitter is throwing up lots of RH stuff.

The RHusbandsONJ calendar IN FULL:

Edited by Cat

• Members

RHUGT2

Tamra and Vicki are Frick and Frack! I need them back on OC bc they are one of the best RH duos and made that show. Team OC when it comes to them vs Dorinda. 

I thought this would be Dorinda's redemption and it kinda is but she is still mean. Why has she and Jill never been on a season together? Im sure their drama will be followed up on in the Legacy series

Jill is a letdown. She kinda boring on this season. Her coming in trying to recreate Scary Island was sad and embarassing especially since some didnt know who she was

Taylor is a surprise in terms of entertainment value. I forgot she and Brandi even had issues. I did like she and Eva bonding

Brandi is a mess. Always has been and hasnt changed.

I see Eva getting praise but she is just there for me. She's not that interesting

Phaedra isnt giving much but she's fun.

• Members

RHOM

Reports are Lea Black is making an appearance in Season 5. 

Well timed with what is going on in the news. 

I hope one of the Dubai ladies does what ShebySheree did to Drew at the start of the season where Sheree dragged Drew FOR DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYSSS!!!!!

• Members

@Cat that message from Diane is what has Ex Soap Opera Star being dragged by Dubai right now.

Speaking of...I might just get my wish on someone doing to her what Sheree did to Drew early in this current season. Drag her!!! And not the old 90210 theme music...lol.

ETA: Uh oh now...

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

Rinna's got a lot of opinions, but I guess she was out of town so often this season that this is the first time she is seeing the drama.

On the other hand, I don't like when cast members don't give each other a break when they're going through trauma.  Lisa just lost her Mom and Dorit's home was invaded, their co-workers need to offer them a bit more grace.

As for Diana, she is a total quandary.  Is she dumb, cruel, or both?  Giving money to charity does not qualify one as a good person, and I have no idea why Crystal's husband was so charmed by her.