Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

So Erika said something shitty on last night’s WWHL regarding Dennis, Bethenny’s late ex, “Her guy is dead, my guy’s in a home”…

…which prompted this tweet (Bethenny appears on WWHL tonight, which was pre-taped):

• Members

Diana looked like she wandered into the place searching for another party and a producer grabbed her shouting "Just go with it!" I guess I was expecting some extra fabulousness from her. She struck me as one of those starfucker people who impresses everyone with their famous air-kiss 'friends' and events, but that's about it. Yolanda, at least, you wanted to see what she would do next. She was a ruthless predator invested in making it to the Queen position on this show, and everyone (including Kyle and Rinna) was petrified of her. 

As soon as I heard Kyle on Terri's podcast say she liked Sutton, I knew there was a target on Sutton's back! And so it has come to pass. Kyle is bending over backwards to make Sutton look terrible for something or other. Kyle thinks she is the consummate producer, but when you can see all the creaky workings, that's not consummate. That's Kyle searching desperately for A Moment. 

Sutton ended Erika. And Erika trying to act too cool for school on WWHL looked like her bog-standard nasty self. She has never got over Bethenny pointing out how budget she is all those years ago. Bethenny took the high road in that tweet. I probably would have dropped some legit dirt, but I have no doubt Bethenny is saving that goodness for a rainy day.

Anyone notice Harry's passive-aggressive bolognese mention to Garcelle? G was such a queen by just letting him babble.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Erika's coldly dismissive comment about Dennis makes me wonder how Kyle would react to this? After all, Kyle and Bethenny once had a 20-year friendship.

On Twitter, some posters questioned whether Kyle would be as (performatively) outraged at Erika's words as she was about Sutton not rending her hair/lacerating her arms/cancelling her life after Dorit's home invasion.

If Kyle's answer to that is: "Well, Bethenny is no longer my friend and Erika now is," that really illustrates the kind of fairweather person many of us have long suspected about Kyle.

Edited by Cat

• Members

RHOA

'The streets be talking, Baby.'

I knew from the moment that it was revealed that Drew kept wanting to come for Sheree of the Spring, Fall, and September Ooooooo she was going to get ate alive. She could barely keep up with Latoya last season. But...THIS?

Girl...take the L.

ShebySheree is in a much better position than her. She is an OG. She is friends with everyone. She has storyline. And she does not mind being messy and is coming into this season like a breath of fresh air. Meanwhile, Drew still has to take her licks for partnering with Porsha last season. I found it telling that at one point not only was Sheree gathering Drew at the adult table, but everyone else also were dragging her at one point. 

And most importantly, Sheree...in all her delusional glory...comes across naturally versus how fake Drew comes across. There was not a moment that Sheree did not eat up the screen and I was here for it. The above quote...with drink sip and a smirk. The Bougie Church Lady looks she gave Drew when she arrived at Brooklyn's party. The swift telephone 'this is why I'm coming for you' clapback she gave Drew when Drew said she didn't start this...girl, when you told this person who told that person who told that person...logically the line goes back to you...with Kenya smirking into her drink = PRICELESS. And Sheree's shade to Kandi...I was DEAD.

And Sheree's friend Fatum dropping the Ralph bombshell on Drew to unsettle her? And Sheree OWNING it. Just *chef's kiss* I might have to watch again. lol.

Sheree was back. Now...who gonna check her, Boo?

It was a great episode from start to finish for me. And worth the wait.

KENYA. Look at her. Look at Brooklyn. I admit to being worried when she said the promoter was the same person who did the Chill party. Because did the girls not roasted it for being too empty? But I liked how everything was done. And Brooklyn looked so adorable. And look at Kenya trying to be shady with this tea game. I do wonder if she was the one who did that tea on Kandi. She changed the topic reeeeeal quick. However, I do feel that her vs Marlo is already getting tired like Kandi does. It just does not give the same frenemy vibe that Kenya/Sheree does.

KANDI. Kandi has always had a problem with her work/life balance. However it has been a minute since Todd has had a problem with that. So I'm curious to see where it goes. Meanwhile, it is so clear she has no time for Drew. 

MARLO. Other than feud with Kenya, she didn't do much this episode. I thought it was cute seeing her try to teach Brooklyn to sip tea. 

SANYA. Wow. Was that car accident for real? Cuz wow. Totally unexpected. And I enjoyed every reaction shot she had during Drew vs ShebySheree of the Spring, Fall, September. 

DREW. 

Please register in order to view this content

She is of the Spring. She is of the Fall. She is of the September. She is an OG. How did you think this was going to end? That said...I enjoyed each and every minute of her being dragged and gathered.

SHEREE. Battle on, Queen. Like Drew, I feel she knew she had to come in guns blazing. But...unlike her last time...Sheree continues to make all the right moves and it's in her flavor to boot. And let's be real...who likes Drew. So worth the wait to watch her gathering her. And the fact that in RL she dragged Drew Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday...fans catched time of death. I LIVE.

Can't wait until tonight. 

• Members

This season of ATL is bringing it. It’s a full-on renaissance if it keeps it up. Strong Potomac vibes, and that’s the highest compliment in the world of Housewives. The hour flies by, and I don’t even feel the need to multitask or scroll through my phone. It’s early so things could fall apart, but the production is top-notch. Bravo is doing a piss-poor job of promoting it IMO.

I don’t love Drew, but at least it’s entertaining to watch her get clowned. Kenya is bringing some sense by openly comparing Ralph to Marc at that dinner.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

Agreed. The lack of promotion has been startling. Is Bravo short-staffed at the moment?? Also, delays have plagued Atlanta's uploads on official streaming sites since the season started. Could it be linked to the lack of promotion? If they want something to promote, how about Sheree's recent reads? This is the original WHO GON CHECK ME BOO! I'm also wondering whether Porsha returned to the show, would Bravo feel more incentivized to promote the show. I did notice Kenya on The Wendy Williams Show with her old nemesis Michael Rapaport last week. I feel like Kenya has been dissatisfied by the lack of marketing from Bravo and taken on some of that promo in recent weeks, as has Marlo.

You also nail it regarding the clowning of Drew. I was initially worried that this season would be all about Drew's 'husband drama' and we would be force-fed some po-faced, Lisa Nicole & Darren marriage moralising. Now it is clear that we, the cast and Bravo are in on the joke, and it has been so much lighter to watch! Drew has become entertaining despite herself.

The only person who doesn't like it? Drew:

Edited by Cat

• Members

New spinoff idea! I LOVED seeing Kenya in designer mode and I think Bravo would do well to give her an HGTV style show where she remodels homes. She has a great personality for that and if you pair her with experts, you could have a winning combination.

• Members

RHOA

That was more easy and breezy than I expected, but I enjoyed it.

So...the first cast trip. It's a cute one to NYC for Kandi's show. AND the husbands are involved. It was giving me shades of the glory days of Season 4-6 when the husbands were always in the mix. Watch out, NJ Househusbands!

Please register in order to view this content

But the trip made me think of the Savannah trip. A cute little trip that will build to drama later. 

Kandi, Todd, and this condo. I liked that Todd explained why he does not want to let it go. (let Kenya fix it up.  cuz that view was glorious, looking out on the Big Apple *sighs* how I miss you...) He wants to show her a piece of her. And Kandi was looking not nice though her feelings are understandable. *cough*ego*cough* He should give it to her daughter.

And no trip of RHOA is anything without some messy drama. In this case...the continued dragging of Drew. Or perhaps I should say her gaslighting by her husband. That therapy scene was ugh. Ralph embrassing her was ugh. There was surprise as Kenya was triggered (and I hollered at Production's Marc Daly montage). Then the whole table was dragging them. And finally, here comes ShebySheree with the tea from Anthony (and Porsha's Dennis???) 

And in TWO WEEKS...Kandi vs Marlo begins...alongs with Sanya vs Drew...I think it is well timed with the holiday, but we will see if Bravo keeps doing it since Sanya spilled this will be a 17 episode season (without the reunion). 

KENYA. YASSSSSSS @Cheap21!!!! I agree with you and Twitter. Kenya definitely knows a lot about fixing up a house (and loved that Chateau Sheree vs Moore Manor montage hehe) and she has the personality to pull it off. I would even watch. Meanwhile Kenya continued to get the good edit. Not that it takes away from the frenemy vibe she has with Marlo. I was shocked that Marlo invited her to talk building houses (see Bravo.  ) and I didn't' think the trio of her, Marlo, and Sheree was something I was expecting, but I loved it. And of course I enjoyed her gathering Ralph. Cuz it's not like he's listening to Drew. 

MARLO. On one hand, she was giving the shade. On the other hand, she appeared to really be gunning for Kandi. Shades of Season 4? And then she called out Drew at the table for being just like Ralph and can't talk.

SHEBYSHEREE. Well, I know Tyrone fought with Production about not being shown during filming...but eventually, he gave in. So it'll be interesting to see how this goes. Who knew Sheree would bring the real? Meanwhile, she stays taking any chance to clock Drew, and I ain't mad about it at all. 

KANDI. There was a lot of talk about how her scene with Todd on the walk was scripted. I...agree. I don't think anything at his condo was though. And THAT is the meat of the story. And...she's not looking good in it. It was telling that EVERYONE was on Todd's side.

SANYA. Uh oh. She's side-eying her bestie. And that...is not good. Moreso now that we see they might start to get into it in two weeks. I do give her that she is being upfront with Drew about it though.

DREW. CLOWN. 

But...good episode. 

• Members

Same. It is remarkable how consistent production is in highlighting how stupid she and Ralph seem to be. 

Very good point. It's perhaps a bit of Column A and a bit of Column B. Sheree has always had delusions of grandeur, but production usually edited episodes so we laughed with her, rather than at her.