Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

The music and looks are definitely giving me wealthy Dubai vibes. I love when the do these little pre-drops, a smart way to whet our appetites.

Remember those promos like the Bravolympics? Or the RH winter wonderland? I loved those, but I'm guessing the budget doesn't extend to that anymore.

Caroline was already hitting the botox and lip filler on Ladies of London, but it was relatively subtle. Here? Too much lip filler. Also they put her in shades... why? No-one else is wearing them.

This is how I felt watching the RHOA trailer. If Cynthia were there, it would add an additional dramatic component re: Kenya, and her hurt -- and where would Kandi stand on that? Because Kandi and Cynthia are also close. 

When I saw Drew, I thought it was Porsha for a hot second. It sort of made me miss Porsha's presence?? I can't believe I'm saying this because production's favoritism last year hurt the show IMO. Plus the backlash to that set up The Fall of Porsha in her spin-off. Jury's still out on Drew for me.

Lately I've been missing Nene. SLC imploded, OC is not sure where it is heading, and production favoritism is starting to hurt NJ again, so I've been craving old school RH recently.

Andy is already dropping some hints, bringing in Teresa's side and Marge's. Looks like your seating arrangement is spot on, but with Team Marge on the left and Team Teresa on the right:

Edited by Cat

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

And the Queen is back!!!!

I would go with the theory that the shades and how she walked with the others is a callback to LADIES OF LONDON, but I'm bias.

Please register in order to view this content

Oh, Caroline...how I've missed you...

• Members

Fear of aging. And comments on social media if you look anything less than flawless. But I totally hear you. Everything is pulled so tight with some of these women nowadays. Even Kyle, who's had decent work done, looks like a different person.

I saw a picture of Dina Manzo the other day, who I always thought was absolutely gorgeous, like a blonde Sophia Loren. Low and behold, she now has a tiny nose and massive lips and looks like a Dorit blow-up doll! I blame the Kardashians, lol.

• Members

Haha! So am I. Ladies of London was a great series.

BTW, I'm posting the RHODubai cast bios again because they are also a great teaser for the new season and set up some of the SLs. Caroline is married to an ex-Real Madrid player! (Not Cristiano Ronaldo):

Edited by Cat

• Members

Well to be fair, Cha Cha filmed all throughout Season 5 and Production edited her all the way out. I loved that she was sitting at the table with everyone else at Dr. Wendy's children event when drama was going down with Karen, Candiace, and the GEB. And Production...edited her allll the way out. lol.