Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I have been watching NJ, but I am feeling slightly dispirited with my HWs, which is why OC kind of... lapsed. 

The ATL trailer is put together messily, but it does seem like there is drama. I feel like Sheree's return was a good move. Boy, Drew worked real hard to make that 'lapdog' tag super-literal.

There is an evil rumor that All Stars 2 would be coming back after the summer??

• Members

Atlanta:

Sheree is back...she and Kenya always had a fun shade throwing feud.  Maybe she can teach Drew how to be thirsty in a fun way.

Drew is Atlanta's answer to OC's Gina....in that I'm not sure why she's there.

Kenya vs Kandi????  I hope and pray that happens.  

• Members

I will say, Sheree seems to be mixing it up and getting in there this season. Maybe it wasn't such a tired idea after all to bring her back for another comeback? Time will tell.  It looks promising.... though I think Cynthia is needed to bridge the friendships and provide a necessary calm in the storm. 

Atlanta has done well in the past with having an extended list of "friends of" who frequently hang with the Housewives. I wonder if this season they're mainly sticking with the 6 castmembers? 

• Members

They're not.

Please register in order to view this content

There's at least two...one of whom has drama later in the season I believe...aka Sheree's lap dog. And than Ms. Shaw. And I'm sure Shamea is still around. And let's not forget the OG cameos. I don't know if you saw her briefly, but Ms. Lisa Wu was in it. And I think that is at the same event that another OG appears as well. 

• Members

@Taoboi I was impressed they kept Lisa Wu a secret. I definitely wanted to see her again and she looked GORGEOUS in the trailer. 

I don’t know why they delayed it, but it’s breaking my heart! I want to see it so bad! Maybe they’re delaying it to give them time to get more Housewives content ready. 

• Members

So did I.

Excited for Messy Mia though. Hopefully she wins some of the naysayers over in her second season. 

@Chris B Oh yes, I missed her the first time. But I already seem pictures of the event online so I knew she (and someone else

) was there. I hope they show BOTH of them. I think long time fans will like. 

Now...now that your girl FINALLY got her peach...thoughts?  

• Members

My apologies for just now replying.

For me, friendships due to my past history has always been triggering. Part of the reason I was sad about Shady Phae Phae and Kandi which I felt was a real friendship, LC and Heidi on THE HILLS come to mind, too. But any instance of that. And regardless of the haw and hum, I felt Cynthia had a real friendship with Kenya...not just for the show, either. So watching that fall apart was sad. It even remind me of past friendships because there was the star and the sidekick. I have always been the sidekick and I don't mind the star shining, but eventually you grow up and start to do your own things. Some friends can accept that. And then some...sabotage you without you knowing. And some friendships don't come back from that. I think we have discussed or it's been mentioned here (and I feel Cynthia mentioned it several times, too) that it just seem naturally that when they got to the island, it was just assumed all the ladies would like Cynthia and dislike Kenya. So it was shocking to see Kenya being the IT girl and in the group with Cynthia being on the outside looking in...which she is not used to. Add on the drama in their real lives, and they just grew apart. I hope that they are real friends enough that with some time apart, they will come back together. But if they are like my friend, it will not be the same. Or will it?

It is almost sad to have Cynthia not be on the new season now. Because it would be yet another intriguing thread to an intriguing season. 

I definitely happy that Teresa has made so many friends post-the Islands Baby. 

• Members

The queen earned her peach and you can already tell from that trailer she’s going to bring it. I can’t wait to see more of her family! I love a housewife that brings a personal storyline and a cast of characters to film with! 

Other than Marlo, I’m also excited for Sanya. I know nothing about anything she did during filming, but she seems like an interesting and original casting. 

• Members

Yeah, I remember the ones they'd do for Beverly Hills in their early years. 

Nowadays in Housewivesland, either they're not sure until the day it airs who's an actual housewife vs. a friend, plus so many of 'em can't stand one another, good luck having them interact in a glitzy promo.

I'm sure we'll check out the Dubai women to see what they serve up.