Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Nene did a video last night and shaded Bravo, Andy and took jabs at her cast. The real kicker is towards the end she insinuates that Kandi has been keeping her from getting her own spinoffs and calls her thirsty and ridiculous. She doesnt name Kandi but its obvious thats who she's talking about

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Diana and Nene fell out according to the "word on the street" (in my Gizelle voice). They haven't been friendly in years. Pretty sure that Diana grew tired of Nene's sh*t much like the rest. 

And Nene is incapable of apologizing and that flaw makes her insufferable. I have NEVER seen Nene apologize with the exception of the half-ass apology she gave Claudia back in s7. And she only gave that b/c Claudia read her ass down the night before. 

This. And I don't think it is last part of the season that is causing the trouble. I think it is the first 3 months they are having trouble editing. I bet top dollar that they couldn't pull together any form of storyline for those first 10+ episodes and basically the season will be a filler. 

Bravo should cut the whole damn season down 10 episodes max with a 90 minute reunion. 

• Members

I agree. Not even season HAS to be 18-20 episodes before the reunion. Some shows have benefitted from shorter seasons. The problem is that this show is so successful now that they need a full 18-20 seasons. With such high pressure they HAVE to get better at casting. They front loaded the cast with a bunch of people who haven’t had a story in years (Erika/Rinna) or that are just boring (Teddi). That, plus two newbies and I’m not sure what they expected. At the very least Camille should’ve been upgraded. 

• Members

Now I’m so confused. So Teresa ended her friendship with Danielle for defending herself by saying Teresa and the shop owner were egging her on to pull Margaret’s ponytail. I guess Teresa denied it which is how the flashback comes into play. Why would Teresa end her friendship with Danielle for telling the truth? I expected Danielle to do something unforgivable but this makes it seem like Tre was using Danielle when she needed an ally and attack dog. 

• Members

I'm not shocked at all about RHONJ. When I watched the hair pull episode (my first episode in years), it was clear Teresa was encouraging all of the drama. What is Bravo going to do? They've turned the show into the Teresa show and they're stuck with the bow-legged thug. 

As for Nene, I just can't with those videos. She is so paranoid and delusional. Kandi is keeping Nene from getting her own spinoff? The same Kandi she used to get back into the group? Nene needs to go. 

I see Vicki is still hurling homophobia nonsense at Braunwyn. That woman (Vicki) is certifiable.