Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

If Lisa Rinna didn’t talk about Vanderpump what would she talk about? She doesn’t have anything going on and she lacks interesting relationships with the other ladies. That’s why once so excited to move past this so they have to prove their worth. If rumors are true and the second half only works due to Camille stepping up it’ll make me dislike them even more. A “friend” shouldn’t have to do all the work. 

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

My feelings exactly. When Dorit was pretend-crying at the lunch, I literally cringed. There is not a sincere bone in that woman's body. Everything is so performative and false -- including this entire dog 'storyline.' The one question nobody is asking is, why would LVP jeopardize her longstanding friendship with PK just to make this a thing? It makes no sense.

And speaking of performative, when Kyle posed her fuschia-pink Birkin on LVP's countertop  -- so the cameras could get a good look at it -- all I could think was, is this one of the Birkin bags LVP gifted Kyle after the burglary? I have never seen LVP so angry on this show, not even when Brandi turned on her.

Kyle was very proud of herself for confronting LVP -- she is too dumb to see how Rinna and the others pumped her up to go over to Villa Rosa and prove her worth to them. Ken's vibrating "Goodbye, Kyle" was a perfect meme for this season. The once-fabulous essence of the show has been destroyed. Most of the women clearly dont care for each other. At least we can understand the heat of anger between Dorinda and Luann on NY. It is real. These BH chicks' interactions with each other are so contrived and impersonal. 

I wouldn't be shocked if Rinna whispered this story to ROL, as a Plan B when the initial takedown failed. We are at episode 8. What else are these fools going to offer us for another 10 episodes? Camille's wedding, the fires, and the France trip could easily have been edited down to 5 shows. I dont know if I can bear 10 episodes of snarling about LVP or Rinna talking over her daughter with bulimia in order to deflect from her exercising 5 hours a day and not eating solids!

Honestly, I would love it if LVP started hanging out with Nicollette Sheridan, Joan Collins and Naomi Campbell. The Brit Babes coming for Rinna, Erika, Kyle, Teddi and Dorit's jobs!

Edited by Cat

• Members

THIS...NEEDS...TO...HAPPEN.

That said...shame on me!!! I was in bed and the episode came back from commercial and then...zzzzzzzz.  Long work day.

it sounds like LVP gave it to Kyle though.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

God, I miss her...and her fabulous 'made Kyle all insecure' hair!!! And hate all anyone want...but I thought her husband was cute. And that was pre-weight loss. 

• Members

LOVE.

RHOA

Apparently, third highest episode of the season, but what an episode!!! 

KANDI: I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE. It has been no secret online that Kandi wants Kenya back next season and a lot of what she was doing and saying in this episode was what we had discussed here. If Kenya had been in the season we would got to see her and Porsha bond, etc. And I loved seeing them libo together.

CYNTHIA. Can't say I don't agree with her. It was her night. And you would think that two frenemies could put it aside. Kinda like a birthday. I loved that she kept doing her regardless. Sorry she apologized though.

PORSHA. Redemptive season for her for sure. And I liked her on freaking out at the party.

SHAMARI. LOL. Was a hoot.

EVA. Like that she could still support as well given how last episode ended. 

NENE

Eva said it best in her talking head. In fact, it was the first time she said something bad about you in a TH now that I think about it. IT IS NOT ABOUT YOU!!!!  Are you really that petty?

Like Wig last year who got what she had coming, I look forward to Nene getting the same. BLOOP!!!

• Members

NYC

This episode was great. Laugh out loud funny at times.

When Sonja was talking about Ramona's date and she instantly clocked the guy as "Okay so he's smart, but not good looking" I laughed out loud. That was perfection. 

As well, when Sonja cracked herself up in the car being driven up the Berkshires. She is a naturally funny person.

Then we have Ramona's "Oh my god it looks like Bethenny crying!" - another laugh out loud moment.

Luann really showed her ass and came off terribly at the end of the episode about the Shark Room. Like, for God's sake. It's a large, clean, private room in a large country manor house. Stop complaining. Haughty doesn't begin to describe how poorly Lu was acting at that table, asking for yoga classes and massages to be scheduled, and Dorinda looked genuinely crushed.

Next week looks amazing too as Sonja goes Full Morgan at that museum. 

Now for my PSA: When Tinsley got Botox for her jaw pain I was thrilled. I actually have this treatment myself and started it May of 2018. I haven't had a headache since. It's life changing. If you have TMJ or teeth grinding, look into it. 

• Members

Kelly Dodd was filming with Tamra and ran into Taylor Armstrong who now lives in Orange County. They seem against crossovers even when they make sense, but you can’t tell me Taylor would’ve infuse life into OC. She was a gooooood housewife and plus it would allow some BH crossovers. Of course too late for this season but definitely something I’d be considering. 

• Members

These RHOBH really depended on LVP looking bad this season, but the reverse happened. They look like monsters. I think it was brilliant of LVP not to film with them because not they will have to turn on each other and/or show just how boring and awful they are. 

• Members

Wow. What a genius move. Taylor would be perfect for the OC! She's got the neuroses but she's no pushover either. Neither Tamra nor Shannon would be able to manipulate or intimidate her. She is the original grifter, TayShanna, after all! And she has friends in high Calabasan places (Linda Thompson, for example).

P.s.: OC only started filming a month ago so there is definitely time to add a new HW. What have they got to lose? Last season was slow as molasses until they hit Jamaica. 

Edited by Cat

• Members

IA.  I felt warm and happy after watching this episode (BETHENNY CROYING

Please register in order to view this content

). I don't think I have ever seen Sonja this down-to-earth, carefree and comfortable with herself. Next week should be an interesting counterpoint to that.

I never know whether Bethenny's grief is performative or whether she can only truly express sadness by leaning into it and feeling all the feels. One thing is for sure: Bethenny is a serial dater. She cannot be without a guy in her life, even while she mourns another. I don't think I have ever known her to be fully single on RHONY.

Um, is Tinsley contract-stipulated to have Dale show up at least once an episode?! Not that I mind --- Dale is so thirsty this season but I love her presence anyway! She even silently suffered through Ramona blanking her just for some camera-time! Seeing her interact with Sonja and Dorinda makes me feel she would be a better fit on this show than Tinsley herself. Having said that, Tins had a pretty decent episode by her meh-ish standards. Good to now about the jaw botox! I grind my teeth in my sleep when I'm stressed.

Melinda omg Dorinda's country twin! Crazy how they sound exactly alike too. I absolutely loved her. She is definitely the real deal. I am back to loving Dorinda again after this episode. The crazy decorations. The willingness to pander to the Countess's demands. Dorinda really wants their friendship back again and it broke my heart a little to see Luann so uppity. She threw away a lot of audience goodwill this episode.

Edited by Cat