Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I must be the only one to find Rinna extremely grating and annoying. She's way too fake and "on" for the cameras. She'll play the game as well as she can for half the season til the cameras catch her being the nasty wench she is. Mark my words! I'm hoping this is just a terrible rumor.

Edited by MrPrezident

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Ugh to Kristen. She is so whiny and needy. Getting upset about Heather not taking her side again. She constantly needs assurance and support and gets very defensive when people are telling her what she wants to here. She and Josh fighting is so uncomfortable to watch especially with her children sitting right there.

Ramona, Mario and Avery was also uncomfortable to watch especially since the show hasn't dropped yet. Its ironic how they allegedly downgraded LuAnn bc her breakup with Jacque would date the season yet Ramona's divorce has done that moreso

piAKFh5.jpg?1

Isnt she a model? Why is her makeup looking crappy in her talking head? She looks so much better with her natural look wit the minimal makeup

Ramona was such a bitch calling LuAnn out on her autotune yet that was hilarious. Good on LuAnn for calling her a cow

• Members

I think the difference with Ramona and LuAnn is that while Ramona is oblivious or is keeping stuff from the cameras, you can see right through it. Mario is giving them so much embarassing footage which they can use and then exploit during the reunion. My guess is that LuAnn simply played dumb the entire season and allowed them to film all this happy stuff with Jacques when she knew there were problems. Either way, I don't think LuAnn should've been downgraded. She had enough to offer without him.

• Members

I don't know, that short segment with Luann and Jacques taking pictures in the park was pretty telling... he was bitching the entire time and she was totally over it and forcing a smile.

On WWHL, it's interesting that the poll question asked which NYC housewife has the best style... and Luann was one of the options, basically calling her a housewife.

• Members

I didn't even notice that Kristen was missing!!! LOL - how terrible. I do remember Aviva being in there.

I think it's crazy - Aviva is back in last night's episode and basically claims that she's ready to take a break from hanging out with these girls... bitch, you haven't even really been involved this season anyway, and you still need another break???

• Members

YES!!!! I saw that poll, saw LuAnn's name, and just smirked. She basically is a housewives, not a friend.

Since I don't watch NYC, I loved getting that little bit of information on Heather's background. And I loved her singing. Who knew?