Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The obvious choices--Cynthia and Kenya (possibly Marlo if she's been promoted to a housewife). But I've heard that Nene banned ALL the housewives from coming to her Vegas show. Even her "friends" Phaedra and Porsha. It wouldn't be too farfetched since she did the same during DWTS as well.

I'm all fine with Camille and (dare I say it) Taylor returning. Taylor didn't bother me as much her last season. Cat Lady ... meh. I could care less about Adrienne unless she's come back to dog walk Brandi.

• Members

Wow! The most shocking thing about that Jody news is how much she got paid. I wonder how much was for each season. It's amazing to think of how much they were paying those girls. It must've done well for Slice. I wish they could've thrown more money at Christina. She would've kept it on air.

RHOA - None of the wives are obligated to go see Nene in Vegas. Let's be real, she can't stand Porsha OR Phaedra, they are simply a last resort scenario for her. Phaedra probably can't travel with Apollo getting setenced in a week. To Bravo, I'm sure getting as much Apollo/Phaedra film as possible is more important than her faking a friendship with Nene. Then Porsha aint got no money to go anywhere. I predict Nene will simply film her scenes in Vegas, then they'll splice her into the rest of the season once she returns to Atlanta. I must say though, after seeing how low budget the show is, it's SHOCKING she turned down a good paycheck for that Vivica A. Fox show with a gaurenteed 100 episode run.

RHOBH - I could totally be down with the season 3 cast reunited, but I still wish Carlton and Joyce had been kept as friends. I wonder what the end layout will be. Out of Taylor, Adrienne and Camille, AT LEAST one will probably end up as a wife. At the very least Joyce should've remained.

• Members

I'm thinking that Lizzie is projecting her guilt over wanting a career onto her husband. I'm sure her husband says he'd prefer she stay at home because what husband wouldn't want that fantasy, but he seems capable of handling his two boys on his own. I thought the oldest was approaching three not four so I'm curious about the diapers at such an older age. I think there is an interesting story with Lizzie and her homelife, but given that she was selected weeks into filming, there might have been less footage to piece together the story. I do think Lizzie is caught between her desires and what is expected of her as a woman and mother. An interesting sociological portrait especially given that she was in the beauty queen circuit and feels regret over things not working out for her acting/fame wise. I did like the scene between her and Heather because Heather did offer good advice to rethink the baby thing a few months down the road.

I guess Vicki was the lucky winner of the collective brain in this episode since I thought she was very logical in regards to shannon and David's marriage. I do think Vicki likes Shannon, and you can tell the two of them seem close to one another. Although, when watching them, it makes me miss Vicki and Jeana when they used to be friends and I even miss Tamra and Tammy K, who also were real friends as well.

That's why even though Shannon is a walking contradiction, she is also fascinating to watch. She is quirky, but very sheltered. She does come from old money, and I think whoever cast her as a housewife deserves a promotion.

• Members

Oh I wasn't implying that they were obligated. I've just heard that they couldn't come see Nene if they wanted too, and I am sure that thirsty Porsha (if given the chance) would've went to see Nene. However, Nene supposedly banned them from coming to see her altogether.

Onto RHOBH, I'm betting money that Camille will be the one with the most chance of holding a diamond out of those three. She's been spotted with Kyle and Brandi the most recently. And I agree that Carlton & Joyce should've been kept in some capacity as they were the only two Lisa would film with (up until recently), and they served as perfect foils to Kyle and Brandi. And I will say this till the end of time, but if Porsha gets three season of giving us nothing, every new housewife deserves two seasons automatically. At least Carlton and Joyce delivered. We might not've cared for them but they delivered.

RHOC: Boring. I tuned out halfway. I only watched Lizzie's scenes because she's the only endearing one to me. I could care less about Shannon's failing marriage. Seen one, you've seen them all. But I am glad that Shannon is starting to see the light when it comes to Trashra, and I am glad that shady ass Brooks is going to bring up more of Tamra's short-comings next week.

• Members

I didnt find OC boring! This was classic housewives with an emphasis on family and I liked seeing that, especially Heather with hers. We need more lowkey episodes like this in between the drama filled ones to balance things out.

My god Lizzie's oldest son was a brat. Watching that mess could seriously get a person to reconsider having kids. Yay to hottie Christian being on.

Vickie and Brooks appear to be a solid couple and I guess its good for her that she's happy but ugh to him. Let that be an offscreen relationship

There is something very creepy looking about David's looks but man he's hot at the same time.

When CrazyLady was crying to Vickie, she said she apologized to Heather. Really? I'll have to rewatch bc I don't recall her doing that. Crazy was putting on the waterworks and doing her best to turn Vickie against her

tumblr_n81l1zJPmm1tbjmi4o1_500.png

LOL

• Members

Kristen is a petulant little child and Im sick of her whining. She whines about Ramona and now she whines about Heather. LOL at Heather mocking her foolishness. Im glad Heather wasn't putting up with her BS and love that Carole called her out as well. She's getting too ballsy for her britches. She was completely out of line to go after her marriage like that.

Kristen was an awful host. She clearly wasn't ready for this job.

Carole's bear costume was fun. I cant believe she spent $600 on that though. LMAO at Sonya's "ugh, really?"

tumblr_n83r00JhVR1rru3plo1_250.gif

Love her talking head. Her hair, makeup and dress look great

Ramona: "LuAnn, why don't you want to sing tonight? You're afraid to sing bc you don't have autotune" LMAO, what a bitch

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

That is true! Brandi did grab the attention in her BEST season, when she was a friend, but I feel like Shannon *is* RHOC this year. Shannon's introduction and story is the main arc, the feud with Heather is second to that and the other ladies are struggling to keep up. They are really lucky to have her because the initial plan to make Heather the villain against Tamra and Vicki was never gonna work.

• Members

Rhoc-

This vacation trip. I can't even watch it. That's just a lot of crazy, unstable people. Tho lmao that Vicki thinks she and brooks are a happy couple.

Again with this bb? Tamra needs to step her game up. She's usually the best at creating a storyline.

Lizzie & Christian remind me so much of so many couples I know.

Love heather & Shannon scenes.

OMG Shannon shut up. You came to heathers house unannounced and caused a scene in front of her kids so she politely asked you to leave. She should have dragged her out by her hair tbh. Tamra told everyone about your martial issues Hun.

I want a personal chef. Jesus.

• Members

RHONY

Heather is clearly wasted and I am here for it. She can hardly speak.

Ramona you know you have to set up that plane in advance. Stop frontin.

Love these carol/Kristen scenes. Kristen is def overwhelmed and wasn't prepared for all the bitchiness.

What kinds of pills do we think Sonja is on?

Kristen is being overly sensitive with the bitch comment. At the same time it's not something you say when there is an issue.

Trashmona needs to be punched in the face about this hosting issue.

Kristen and heather are both in the wrong here.