Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Naw you're just being real. Carole and Heather are sweet ladies and very fun to be around but they both look rough, old, and tired. They've got great bodies but I find it hard to believe that Carole has this amazing sex life after her husband passed away. I do think Aviva is striking looks wise and she has the best fashion sense out of all of them (save for Ramona) but she too looks a little rough in the face. I'm NOT an expert at all so I have no idea if they've had plastic surgery or not but something has always seemed altered whenever I looked at the 3 new ladies faces.

I'd love for Alex to be back but I do think her little show may be too much for the producers and Andy to overlook cuz she goes in on them from time to time and exposes A LOT. It's all interesting but I doubt Bravo wants that out there for people to listen to and know about. They need to keep Ramona & Aviva bring back Jill, Bethanny, and 2 new ladies (hopefully one will be African American and wealthy). Sonja and LuMann can be Friends....

Kristen can go back to her basic b*tch life and being "pretty" while she waits for Josh to cheat on her and divorce her in a few years....

• Members

I don't think NYC's Heather has has work done. For starters, I would think the first thing she would attack is the nose. She just doesn't have a glamorous look to her. She's like Ellen in that she looks better in pants than a dress (not implying she's gay, just sportier/butch).

Note, I had to specify NYC's Heather because OC's Heather clearly has. It's like she has new eye sockets.

• Members

I think Heather's looks are fine, but her STYLE is terrible, like many designers. Carole's face is rough, but her personality and how she carries herself ties everything together. I have no problem believing she gets all the guys. Now Aviva despite good style looks AT LEAST 15 years older than she is. Her hair color is harsh and just her face looks so old. Why is she aging so bad? Is it karma for her attitude?

• Members

Do you think Bravo would really do a major reboot and fire several housewives again? It didn't really work when it was done the first time, so why would they be stupid enough to try it again.

I do think that how the OC introduced Shannon and Lizzie this season was perfect. Perhaps had NY did that in season 5, things would have been different.

• Members

Is there a story that says that? I think it's too early in the season to know that. Right now she has her Vegas show, but since she isn't friends with any of the girls, I could see none of them wanting to travel over there to film with her. It's a mistake on her part because her other options for scene partners (Mynique, her non-Marlo BRIDEmaids, Greg, etc.) aren't very interesting. Another thing to keep in mind is that Tamara Tattles STILL stands by her production source that says Nene and Porsha aren't Housewives next season. She maintains that despite reports saying "all 7 are returning," Nene and Porsha aren't returning as full housewives. I could see this.

• Members

I don't know if anyone's posted this but they are showing early episodes of New jersey this week. Only a select few but monday should show the first few episodes and then tuesday is the imfamous table flip and season 1 reunion followed by a couple from season two. If anyone is interested, they will be showing episodes from the first few seasons all week and probably next week...getting ready for the July 13th new season.