Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

DEAD at KANDI shading Porsha. "Yes I know the difference between a male and female lion. I was just having a Porsha moment." I love how Porsha is code for dumb amongst these women

Kandi's keeping it real! Her scene with her father was very enlightening and showed us a different side to her that she hasn't shared before. I can relate to her with the issues she's had with him in her childhood and how her relationship developed over the years

"He's warning me? Chile please! You don't warn me, anything"

Mama Joyce may have her evil ways but she looks good for someone her age

Todd's not a bad looking man. I think he'd look better if he stuck to the gym routine with Apollo.

IDA with Kandi saying that Todd shouldn't have addressed the whole pimp issue. Todd needed to call that old broad out for the sh-t she's been saying. Talking ill of the dead, especially his father is not cool. Kandi should have checked her mother on this. Team Todd on this all the way. I didn't like how she kept referring to Kandi as "this". Kandi is such a disappointment when she comes to her mother. She clams up like a little child

I thought you guys said this was 3 episodes? Next week's preview was about battle of the Mamas and the bridemaids fighting!

Carmon: "Bye Felicia"

Phaedra: "Well, who's Felicia?"

Carmon: "The random bitch you don't give a f--k about" laugh.png

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Shannon is ruining OC for me.

Tamra is being insane about the gym on the news. Heather pitched it when she had the ability. She filled in as a cohost and the featured another gym. Totally team heather. Eddie was smart to shut it down.

I love that Lizzie called these fake bitches out. They want to talk [!@#$%^&*] then act like they didn't. Love Lizzie. Love her.

Tamra used to be great manufacturing drama but she's falling off her game.

Edited by JackPeyton

• Members

Shannon is ruining this season IMO too. This b*tch is too erratic to be on this show. I thought her coming for Heather, who wasn't even talking to her, was just stupid.

And Tamra being mad was stupid as well. How does a guest co-host have say in a show's segment? Oh guess what, Trampra, they don't. And the one time she does have some say, she chooses you of all people. And you know it's petty to be upset when Vicki sides with anyone over Tamra.

And Lizzie is the saving grace of this show. I'm glad she busted their asses out on the spot.

• Members

Exactly. Heather was basically auditioning last summer. She said in her blog they brought ppl on that she was comfortable with and I can verify that that gym has been in before. So now she's in and they ask her to guest host and being established she pitches stories and one was cut. That's a great friend IMO. She went above and beyond in making sure Tamra knew about the other gym before.

• Members

Had it been me, I wouldn't've told Tamra sh*t. Especially, when I am trying to get my foot into the door. Help yourself first then help others when you've created some foundation for yourself to stand on.

And Tamra fails to understand that it isn't Heather's obligation to make sure that Tamra's gym flourishes. That's the whole reason why they all sign up to do HWs is so they can showcase their businesses to the audience. How much publicity does Trashra need?

Once Tamra would've showed out on me, I would've nixed our friendship and her being on the morning show.

• Members

Tamra had a right to be upset but she should have just accepted Heather's gesture bc she was making up for hurting her inadvertently or not. I have to say Team Heather on this issue. Tamra's a gameplayer and she has chosen her story for t his season. Its obvious she is making a much bigger issue out of this than needs to be and she's using Crazy Lady as the scapegoat to hide behind her "problems" with Heather and Crazy Lady is too stupid to realize whats happening. Sticking by Gretchen lying refusing to believe her is like deja vu. Speaking of which...

Can we PLEASE get rid of Crazy Lady. She is so irritating. She needed to STFU instead of jumping in.

Lizzie's husband Christian reminds me of Chris from NJ. He may not be the best looking or in the best shape, but Id be lying if I didn't say that there is something seriously hot about his ass.

tumblr_n6z372pXN01qk08n1o1_500.gif

Tamra on Lizzie....lol. IA. It wasn't Lizzie's place to shout out people's business like that.

T0gCLfP.jpg?1

Are they shooting the talking heads in a green screen or something? Some of the ones on this show look very inauthentic like this. She really sticks out from the background

A highlight of the episode was Vickie breaking down and Heather comforting and giving her advice.

Good lord they are STILL arguing over this issue? The fight went on way longer than it needed to be. How draining

Oh god, when I just read this, I just imagined Porsha and then realized I called Shannon stupid above.....

As for Tamra and the whole guest host thing, well Heather herself said that they chose the gym bc of their connection to Heather. They chose a business around her to make her feel more comfortable with the hosting gig. How would they know they were close to her unless she mentioned she worked out there? She didn't choose the gym, but she did have influence in that regard as she could have mentioned her friend owns a gym and she'd be just as comfortable interviewing her. WITH that said, I do think its ridiculous to dwell on this bc Heather has since been given the opportunity to help her out and she's chosen to do so.

Edited by Cheap21