Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Im currently working on a show (scripted drama) that has Heather Dubrow from RHOOC apart of the cast. I don't watch any of the RH shows (for a brief time, I watched the NY one early on w/my Mom) but after finding out she's one of the Housewives, I found myself wondering what you guys' opinions (and others) are of her ;p

Edited by AllMyDaysatGH

• Members

Pleather, as I call her, has been a b*tch for the most part of three seasons she's been on, but I'm actually enjoying her this season. Her first two seasons, I couldn't stand her because she immediately became a flunky to another piece of trash on the show. But since she's the main target this season, I'm enjoying her having to fight off the women, who she once rubbed elbows with. She's OK for right now. That could immediately change though. :P

• Members

Bravo messed up again. After her fabulous cameo at Pandora's Wedding, they should've brought La Toya Jackson's fierce ass on. Now La Toya is getting married and is looking into adoption. If there is any way to get her off of OWN and onto this show Bravo should do it. La Toya would be HILARIOUS on this show! Honestly, she's the type of person they need. True Beverly Hills and the potential celeb cameos would be stunning.

• Members

So Wendy Williams is hearing through her sources that all the women are returning next season. TamaraTattles, however, is still reporting otherwise.

Please, please! Don't bring back that uneducated twit named Poorsha. But if they do, I would not film with her if I was Kenya. She wouldn't get the time of day. Neither would Nene or Phelony. Hell neither Kandi either. I'd film with Cynthia constantly and pull a trick out of Nene's book and drag Marlo to all the events.

I'd wreck shop if I was Kenya and Bravo decided to keep everyone after everything that went down.

• Members

Yeah but that's not even really a contract because your scenes could end up on the cutting room floor and not used, which in the case of Poorsha, I am fine with. But offering them full season contracts? Hell no. Porsha didn't even have a freaking story last season. She could've but it instantly flopped because she's a boring, lying moron.

• Members

Yes and it's also dependent on people filming with you. My guess is with Nene it's just that they don't want to give her a huge raise on top of her already large salary and the difficulty that comes with having her. I'm sure they're spinning this in a positive way to her where she could pop in and out and not have to deal directly with the drama.

• Members
I love heather. She's one of the only sane people on RHOOC right now actually.

She gets a lot of [!@#$%^&*] because she isn't a Orange County hoodrat. She's got class, she's educated, she has common sense. She can come off as snooty and superior sometimes but Ishe seems to be a good person who doesn't condemn her friends unlike the other ladies. She's great on her own and compared to those other girls.

• Members
She's up there with Kandi as one of the best additions ever.

I love how much it bothers Vicki and Tamra that heather just isn't down to get blackout wasted in a bar and sleep with random men. Not to mention that she speaks proper English and uses big words.