Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

LOL, that's not what we are saying. I can see how Lisa's playing of the game would piss them off. I can see it. But you have to acknowledge the naked jealousy of a lot of the other HWs as being a spark lighting the fuse of going after Lisa. That jealousy has fuelled Kyle the eternal victim since season 2 and has now spread.

RHOBH has been very polarizing this season and it is reflected on this board. It really is Team Lisa vs Team Others (Team BraYoKyle? Team BrOKe?). I personally don't think I have ever felt so invested in a particular HW as much as I have with Lisa, so ready to defend her, so sensitive to criticism of her, lol. I have my faves on other franchises but I sort of take them as they come. With Lisa, it is pretty unconditional.

And I still think Ken is only defending his wife against the petty manipulations of the other HWs trying to discredit her (and trying to get her to discredit herself). What is he supposed to do? Sit back and applaud them?

We will see what happens on Monday's episode...

Edited by Cat

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

LOL, NBA. Your post was pretty righteous. But I feel bad for coming down on JP like that. Even though I know he can more than amply defend his corner. LOL, this is what Lisa provokes in me. Lisa made me do it! Now I know how Brandi feels.

Obviously we all have better things to do IRL than to defend some HWs featured on a cable show, but, heck, I post fairly regularly on a soap board so it's prob too late for that logic, lol.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Everybody is jealous of Lisa for being so popular without acting like a Nene or a Theresa. She is the smartest of them all, she is a successful businesswoman, she was chosen for DWTS and a spin-off, she is happily married and she knows how to play the housewives game like a lady without acting like a trashy drunk or an angry teen.

I love her humor and she knows how to make fun of herself, her sex life etc. The others know that and they know her comments about them are not actually vicious attacks. Her joke about Mauricio and his little daughter was a JOKE. If a friend said it to my mother about my father and my sister she wouldn't start the fake soapy tears. Whatever Lisa says is considered so mean and horrible because you know, she is so smart.

Her only mistake? Brandi. I understand she likes stray dogs, but she should have known from the Adrienne incident that this person is very toxic can't be trusted.

If they are all around next year, Brandi will turn against Yolanda. Then she will find another older rich girlfriend to take her to parties and spend time in her beautiful mansion. Then she will realise that they are not on the same level and they will never will be and she will start acting crazy and mean all over again. The fact that most of you didn't like Adrienne, doesn't make what she did to her less horrible. Then she will try to defend herself by talking about Eddie, the boys and Chica.

Edited by Elsa

• Members

Who knows? Maybe on Monday's episode there will be irrefutable proof that Lisa went to the tabloids with lies about Kyle's marriage. That she colluded with Brandi to harass Kyle about it on camera. That's what Kyle, Brandi, etc., want, isn't it? To show Lisa up as a hypocrite who denied Adrienne's accusation that Lisa fed information to Radar Online but may have been doing it all along? That's what they've been hinting at for ages -- we (the audience) do not know the 'real' Lisa, we have been taken in by a fraud, but now we will see! And we will understand.

If that is the implication, though, I'm surprised Bravo hasn't released more details or teasers to talk up the finale. Queen Lisa is brought down! Instead, all we are getting on the blogs is lots of daily She Said/She Said stuff.

Given that the ladies are still going at it on Twitter a week after reunion was filmed says to me that nothing was actually put to rest once and for all. :(

• Members

Yes, when it comes down to it, Adrienne was blindsided in a really bad way (and didn't Kyle set it all up for Brandi to tell the secret on camera? That particular chess move has never, ever been discussed since). However, sometimes that is the risk when you sign up to this -- people go digging into your past. People drop zingers when the cameras are around. It's like Taylor and Russell thinking they could appear on the show and keep the abuse under wraps. When Adrienne started threatening and suing Bravo and accusing people of slander and then going to InTouch and admitting that it was all true... well, she ended up digging her own grave, no?

IA that Brandi could move on from Yolanda if she finds another rich female benefactor... except that Yolanda's probably the best she's going to get now. I think she will want to stay on Yol's good side, although at the moment that is also showing signs of wear after Yol's WWHL appearance.

• Members
Just because you don't do anything evil or outright mean doesn't make you innocent. You say that you didn't say Lisa is innocent then you classically say she is and nobody has any reason to dare dislike her.

She talks down to people. She's insulting. She thinks she's above everyone else. She's not a great friend. She's reflective and defensive. No she's not the worst human ever, but it's not like these girls dislike her for nothing.

As for VPR, that show dud well because of its cast. Not because of Lisa, who appeared less thus year and solely in a supporting role. Last season dud so-so.

I can always name [!@#$%^&*] my faves do that I dislike and when people can't, I think they are just being a blind stan. If people want to do that them it's fine. It's the same in real life, people who think they are the perfect are obnoxious. We all have gnaws and faults and I think being a fan of, a friend or loving anyone is accepting that. Lisa stabs seem to think she's this perfect innocent victim when she's not.

Of course they are jealous of Lisa. Yes. Most of them without doubt, but if don't think that's the driving force behind Yolanda or Brandi's issues with her. Kyle and Kim? Absolutely. Kyle thought this was her show and it became Lisa's. We all know that.

Edited by JackPeyton

• Members

I'm at the morocco vacation on RHONY and one episode into the three part trip I'm loving it!

Ramona is truly the trashiest woman to ever be on this show. She's like Vicki times 10,000.

Sonja has just become a drunken mess. Sad because she was great when she first came.

I don't like anyone. Honestly. Luann is awful. Jill is vile. Alex is basically NY's Alexis. Cindy is pretty blunt and direct and honest but still somehow a bore.

• Members

Cindy and her brother are close. They work together and she's. Single mom of twins and he helps her out. I think it's great.

She's very honest and on point about what she says about the others. It's refreshing. She's not trying to be witty about it either.

I get why they chose her as a replacement for Bethany actually.

And so far, team brunettes. Totally. But only cuz the blondes are even more annoying. I'd hate to know any of them IRL.

• Members

Again, I never said Lisa was innocent. I know Lisa is sneaky but that doesn't deserve a full out witch hunt. And hell, I'd talk down to these simple minded heifers if I was on the show too-mainly Kim, who some feel Lisa does that too. I think Lisa is over Kim and her antics. I would be too. She does stupid sh¡t to be so old. Same with Brandi too. They're childish and I wouldn't put up with it.

One thing I'm not is a blind Stan. I have no problem calling out my faves when they screw up. I love Nene but have I not called her out practically all this season? I liked Ramona until s5 when I felt she was being a witch towards Heather for no reason. I've dropped Blandi this season because of her crude behavior and I liked her previously.

Show me the Carfax about Lisa pulling out tabloids and planting them in Brandi's suitcase OR her talking to ppl at Radar, allegations that cast members implied she did, and she'll get called out too.

• Members

I don't think this is a full on witch hunt. It's far from it. It's people calling each other out on their bullshit and it's been like that for years. This is no different except it's against precious little Lisa.

I wouldn't talk down to Kim. I think it's sad when people do that sort of [!@#$%^&*]. She's pointless on this show but she's harmless mostly, esp when sober, and seems nice. She doesn't deserve to be talked down to at this point. I don't think Lisa talks down to her tho, mostly. Not like she does Brandi and Kyle. Even Yolanda.

Sorry I don't have my super secret spy photos of Lisa planting tabloids in Brandi's suitcase.

I'm pretty confident they ALL talk to tabloids and websites. Even the high and mighty classy Lisa is on a bravo reality show to make herself famous so her included. The line between her and the others isn't as far apart as she'd like it to be honestly.

• Members

Also I just got to the big Jill vs Ramona fight and it didn't let me down! Wow! Ramona is crazier than Kelly honestly. I was totally on Jill's side and I kind of really hate myself for it. But Jill as in the wrong for a lot there too and needed to own that Ramona did try to mend her and Bethany and Luann stopped it, if ol crazy eyes wasn't wasted as always maybe she could have pointed that out, but as wrong as it was for Jill to just show up, I don't think Ramona as her friend handled it well AT ALL. That seems to be the root of this issue.