Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Brandi and Kyle are throwing the blame against each other re: the untrue Valley/bankruptcy allegations re: Lisa and Ken. Such low class idiots who can't take responsibility for themselves.

http://ca.eonline.com/news/510428/brandi-glanville-clarifies-lisa-vanderpump-bankruptcy-claims-says-former-bestie-has-a-place-in-my-heart

• Members

MrPrezident, thanks. However every time I try to watch an episode (it claims to be a full episode) it takes me to their youtube account or it automatically redirects me to their blog of the episode. Can you PM me a direct link or offer another website?

Edited by Money

• Members

LMAO. You mean the two BH besties are now turning on each other? Say it ain't so!

The best part was Brandi saying she went on a website and paid $9.99 to get the information. :lol: A close second was Puff Brandi 'hoping' that one day she and Lisa might be pals again. After you trashed her almost daily for the past five months? What a backpedaling idiot.

Bravo should create a 'When you lay down with dogs, you get up with fleas' award just for these two.

• Members

Brandi repeats "something Kyle told me" about 500 times in that article. It's tough for me to throw a lot of blame on Kyle because it seems like it gives Brandi too much of a free pass.

I just don't see what her purpose is on this show at this point. She can't even really cause drama without backing down immediately. And now why would anyone want to film with her, other than Carlton, who I'm sure can have makeout sessions with her as she says that she's not an anti-Semite because she watched the Knots Landing episodes Millie Perkins guest-starred in?

What they don't realize is that they only build Lisa up more when they make these attacks, and it's a bizarre attack in the first place. Oh, Lisa was once bankrupt - if anything that would humanize Lisa and Ken to people, if it were true.

• Members

The point to Brandi is she gets people talking, she causes a reaction. Good or bad. She also still sells magazines well and truly what little there has been to talk about this season is 99% to thank Brandi for. As for who would want to film with her, all of them. Lets not act like a single one of these women are not fame whores. They will do or say anything to hold onto the fame they have right now, and that absolutely includes Lisa. Lisa has done a good job in creating an image that shes above the likes of Brandi, Kyle, etc but at the end of the day shes right next to them. They are all only slightly better or worse than the other.

• Members

It's not so much about their being better than her as people (I don't think Brandi is a terrible human being and i don't think they're saints), but any time they tell her something, or she thinks they told her something, she puts it on blast. She's done this with Lisa, Kyle, and likely, Yolanda. So what are they going to say to her from now on? They'll film, but this makes those scenes more likely to be false and forced, or even more false and forced. At this point does anyone really want to see a teary reconciliation between Brandi and Lisa?

I think the best way to move the show forward is to have interactions that aren't so staged and aren't based on what someone is afraid or saying, or what someone said offcamera.

It's why I think most of the cast has to go.

• Members

I think that with this exact same cast BH can have a great season. Last season of atl was by far its worst and this season has become its best. With the same cast.

BH has no story. Its just a bunch of scenes of misunderstandings. That is it. The only actual story this season so far as been Kims dog. Seriously. It does look like they are finally getting a story - Brandi/Yolanda vs Lisa - and hopefully it can save these last few episodes.

This is actually why reality shows are staged/faked/scripted. You need a story to tell. They do not work as a slice of life documentary.

that said, this cast needs to go. Carlton, while I like her, doesnt fit. Boyce has been brandis sparring partner and thats about it and is easily replacebale. Kim gave an actual story so she has that going for her, but it was about a dog and she shouldve been cut after s2 if ever even cast. Kyle/Lisa/Brandi/Yolanda and two new wives is the way to go, or even better with one new wife and three strong friends of. Make them work for that spot as a wife.

• Members

Lisa nor Brandi are going anywhere, for sure. They are too popular and really the only people anyone is talking about and bravo knows it. Of they put up with nene, theresa and vikci/tamras [!@#$%^&*] they will tolerate brandis messiness.

I wouldnt cut Yolanda because she offers actual wealth and glamor. Plus she is so blunt and honest.

Kyle i wouldnt mind losing, but I wouldnt mind staying. I dont see them firing her.

The other issue BH is seems to have is actually finding people to join. They really searched and all they could come up with was Boyce and carlton? The only women dying to get on are famewhores with fake money. they dont want that.

If i were to guess, id say we will get kyle/lisa/brandi/yolanda/boyce with a new wife and 1-2 newbies supporting.

id welcome taylor back with open arms at this point, honestly. I liked her. I miss her.