Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I took it the same way Carlton did. By using God, she's comparing what she has to forgive or go through with Brandi to what God had to forgive or went through with sacrificing the life of Jesus for the sinful humans who basically murdered him. She is, more or less, comparing herself to God.

People go for Lisa every year. I think Andy likes it because he usually participates in that.

That said, the Brandi/Lisa stuff is lightweight. It's like a kid insinuating their "controlling" mother is responsible for everything bad in her life phase EXCEPT their not mother/daughter SO they probably won't bounce back from it.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I took it as her saying - if God (her God) can forgive the world for what was done to His son, why can't she forgive some idiot?

If anything I felt like she was saying she's not Him and she should be more like Him.

I can see why people don't like Joyce (prissy, pageant, etc.) but I think Carlton is off-base.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

Yes, the reunions really are 'Pile on Lisa' events and Andy is always there doing it...which I always find kind of odd given that he seems to like her a lot and credits her with RHOBH's success (much to Kyle's chagrin).

The issue is, whenever people go after Lisa, it doesn't end well for them. Kyle, Adrienne, Faye, Dana...they all crossed her and paid for it.

• Members

It has seriously deteriorated visually...considering it was visually the most appealing, so much so that the executives at RHOV consulted with the producers of RHOBH to get the production model right (with glorious results), it has really deteriorated...and why is that? Carlton's house looks like a half empty Broyhill showroom, Brandi's (rented) house is a half empty Ikea filled dump, Kim's (rented?) house is a dump filled with relics of her 1990s wealth, Kyle's store looks like a Marshall's and we have only seen Joyce's house once when she was cooking her family breakfast...that leaves only Lisa and Yolanda, and they live fabulously...but 2/6 isn't enough.

• Members

I'm re-watching season five of RHONY and in the beginning it is much worse than I remembered. As someone whose seen the season the non-introduction of the newbies is fine, but how did they expect people to understand during the first airing? I think once they saw things pick up mid-season they should've edited more of this stuff out and let the season go longer with the drama towards the end. LuAnn's entire existence in these early episodes is ridiculous. She's clearly acting and the "feud" with Ramona is clearly scripted. She didn't serve a purpose till the pirate story.

I'm four episodes in and the show is FINALLY picking up steam as they prepare to go to London. I would've condensed the first 3 episodes into one (cutting most of LuAnn's scenes, focus in on Heather vs Ramona, giving proper intro's to the 3 newbies), then keep the third episodeas prepping for London (with more Heather vs Ramona, since the latter wasn't invited), then once they get to London things really kicked off. Editing is REALLY important and the people who produced this season got it ALL WRONG.

I also feel like although I liked Cindy, how the !@#$%^&*] do you replace Bethenny with Cindy? They serve two COMPLETELY different purposes. If anything, looking at Blood, Sweat & Heels, one of those ladies would've been more suitable to replace Bethenny. Still young and not as established, looking for love and with a biting tongue. Things could've been so different.

• Members

That was intentional and that was a fact LOL. It's completely threw the chemistry off not having a Bethenny type on the show. I actually like Cindy's tired ass, but she is not what you look for to replace Bethenny. Although she is older, Carole could work as a Bethenny replacement.

• Members

I think that the difference between Aviva and Luann is Avivas personal life is filmed and I do t think Luanne's is.

Yeah. Exactly what I was thinking.

It a with her god comment. She should really go reread that bible. Pretty sure she missed some lessons in it.

Lisa I think is in an interesting place. Between the attacks on her, the rumors of her being difficult, Andy's seemingly changed view on her and the Kyle friendly edit... Idk. She def doesn't seem to be in a place of power and love of the network like the last two years. It'll be interesting to see how the rest of the season plays out.