Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Brandi probably doesn't feel that she is racist, and she would argue that she hates Boyce not because she is Hispanic but because she is Boyce. However, she immediately goes to the gutter to attack her, by calling her every insulting name she can think of, racist and otherwise. I don't think she realizes just how hateful it comes across. And we haven't really seen what is causing this pent-up anger, so it ends up looking irrational.

However, Boyce is all over this [!@#$%^&*] because it gives her a SL. She is practically gleeful at the prospect of having it out with Brandi. I have to say I felt embarrassed for her husband more who seemed truly repelled at Brandi's language. As did Mohammed and Martin, the Hair Twins from the 1970s. Martin especially looks like he is so over Brandi.

As for the other stuff -- I just can't with Carlton rubbing herself against her MIL at Hustler. Though having seen her husband, I now 'get it.' He wants a dominatrix and doesn't care who knows it.

BTW, who is looking after the kids Misty, Trixie and She-Ra when the 'nanny' is in the Play Room with Carlton. Regardless -- Carlton is out of place on this show. I feel like she should be on another show following Guns 'n Roses ex-groupies, but not RHoBH.

Kyle's exclusive boutique looks like a strip mall TJ Maxx.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

And I have to say that while being a diehard Lisa fan to the death, as hostess, she should have nipped that argument in the bud. Everybody sat there like "WTH are we doing here?" Obviously it was all set up for the camera because normally Boyce and the hubby would have walked out once Brandi got belligerent and Lisa would have pulled Brandi aside. But both Boyce and Brandi were determined to make it all about them.

• Members

I'm dying right now watching Vanderpump Rules and their reactions to this sh&tstorm dinner! Priceless

Jax......this boy is SO HAWT. Too bad he's so dumb. Toms not that hot but he deserves better than psycho Kristen. Like boo you're not even C level material....

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

I actually think Tom is the hottest Sur waiter. Jax has a good body but he is not that attractive at all. Katie's man, Tom is the best looking of them all but too bad he didn't get the job

004-c.jpg

The guy is gorgeous

As far as the girls go, I cant stand Kristen. That bitch gets on my nerves and she trumps my hate for Scheanna. Speaking of which, she cant sing and someone needs to tell her. I see a Kim Zolciak trainwreck before my eyes

• Members

Could not have said it better myself. Especially since you omitted any mention of Kim who is becoming more irrelevant as each episode goes by.

Carlton doesn't fit and she doesn't work on the show. A once and done cast member if there ever was one.

Re: Yolanda's acne. Take it from me, gentle cleanser, salicylic acid gel or lotion and benzoyl peroxide are the gold standard. In a pinch the visine trick could work to reduce some redness since it constricts blood vessels. But acne is better prevented and that is through daily routine.

I thought Lisa looked gorgeous and her poor friends Martin and Mohammed having to tolerate Brandi's offensive antics.

• Members

If I look like Yolanda at 50, I would gladly tolerate an errant zit! Yolanda looked beautiful makeupless in her bathroom, moreso than in her talking heads, I think. But your acne prevention advice is always excellent and welcome.

And yes, no Kim mention. I actually deleted what I wrote about Kingsley running around with other dogs in the countryside and how cute it all was... but even then, there was no mention of KR. I think that when we get to her son's breakdown, we will see more of her.

• Members

Cross, Destiny, and Mystery I want to say is the name of Carlton's kids. Except for Cross, I think she spells it differently.

And like I said, I would throw any of them out of bed. But I would pick Peter. I seem to be doing through a long hair phase. And Jax definitely looks better this season than last to me. And I have been known to like them dumb.

I am over Kristen. But I do notice that the show appears to be built around her this season so if she was not there, would there be any story whatsoever?