Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

LMAO, I just realized Nene is trying hard to get Mynique a spot but completely passed over Diana, who was thirsty for the spotlight on her spinoff. Can you imagine Diana vs Marlo with Kenya thrown in on RHOA? It would probably take over and Nene can't have that

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Was Diana ever on the show before the Nene spin-off? She looks familiar to me.

It just hit me that if talk of the new housewives on OC is true, that three of the franchises have a housewife that competed in Miss USA. Kenya, Joyce, and Elizabeth (Lizzie). I wonder if New Jersey, Miami, and New York might start to do that in future seasons

• Members

I don't know what's yet to come on ATL this season, but it seems that whatever beef that Phaedra or Kandi had with NeNe is all forgotten. You can tell in scenes together that they all know the game; they're castmembers and NeNe ain't going anywhere. As the saying goes, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. They all seem like they've got an understanding with each other on that. Kenya foolishly thinks she can "beat" NeNe.

• Members

Mynique is a fail so far. Her argument with Porsha was so out of left field and you could tell she was poking and prodding Phaedra and Kandi looking for a way to worm herself into drama.

I enjoyed NeNe this episode and it was overall entertaining. Savannah is my hometown so it made the episode even better watching them go to places I went as a kid.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Road Trip! These episodes are always the best.

tumblr_mxw95nUDqy1r7npdno1_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_my8pwoSvoQ1rna9f2.gif

The show left me wondering how many brain cells were wasted on this bitch Porsha, this week. I cant with her. Oh boy, she still has the same stupid ass old fashion values that she's going to take onto the next man. Kenya was right when she said she acts like a little girl so thats how Kordell treated her. She actually thought the Underground Railroad referred to real trains? Like Cynthia said, her grandfather was rolling in his grave. Girl, just shut up. the more she tried to explain herself, the dumber she sounded.

tumblr_my8li8ofCc1qk08n1o2_250.giftumblr_my8li8ofCc1qk08n1o1_250.gif

I love Kenya's talking heads. She was throwing shade from jump. LOL at her enjoying the tea being spilled about Phaedra dating Mynique's husband

Kandi has some nerve taking the master bedroom for herself. Really Kandi? She was wrong for that, especially since she was so late. Im glad Bravo showed that flashback of the girls being late to her cardio event though.

Its unfortunate that Nene and Kenya have a falling out bc I really enjoy their relationship onscreen.

If this was Mynique's audition, the verdict is in. She passed! Andy give her a peach. I like her. LMAO at Cynthia showing her the ropes and teaching her how to handle being read. She doesnt know what tea and shade is? Girl, you never watched this show?

Edited by Cheap21