Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

OMG lets talk about the introduction for the BH ladies....Kyle's dress is FUGLY.

Brandi looks flawless as usual and that dress is GORGEOUS!!! She is so coming into her own and I just love it.

Loving Lisa's new sexy dress/look in the opening.

Who's idea was it to give Kyle CENTER billing in the credits? She definitely does NOT deserve that....

• Members

Yeah, it should've been Lisa in the center. I also feel the opening is too rushed towards the end and Lisa's tagline doesn't get enough breathing room before they have the quick flash of the 7 of them at the end. It didn't feel rushed last season when they also had 7 in the opening.

I'm guessing we'll be getting alotta lovey-dovey crap shown between Kyle and Mauricio to counterbalance all the cheating rumors.

• Members

BH

I don't like that the show opened up with a 2 minute preview of the season instead of the usual Previously recap. I also didn't like the random Vanderpump Rules segment with that stupid drama spliced in the middle of the show and then the end of one show bleeding into the beginning of the other

IA with the WTF in terms of Kyle getting the center spot in the opening. That belongs to Lisa! I used to love Kyle but ugh, she irks me. She really bugged me with her childishness in terms of Lisa "picking" Yolanda over her. Her grudge against Yolanda....she needs to get over herself. I really don't get her friendship with Lisa. She clearly doesn't like Lisa and Lisa has to be smart enough to know this. They both need to break up and move on.

Joyce is tall! Taller than I thought she was but absolutely gorgeous. I like that she's been added. And yes she does have better hair than Kyle

Who cares about Kim and her dog. Glad Shana is gone but Kim should have followed her out the door.

ATL

tumblr_mvvybm3Oa01qk9vvfo1_500.jpg

Gorgeous!

tumblr_inline_mvvchcYRO01qbd2zh.gif

tumblr_mvr2lgy3km1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

tumblr_mvrku9yGnK1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Kandi's new talking head is just awful, especially when you compare her to the other women that have stepped it up

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

When Kandi went out shopping last episode wearing a muumuu top with that squat little queen in the hot pants and sandals, it all made sense to me. If he is dressing himself like a $2 drag hooker, what do you think his fashion advice is to her?

It's a shame because while she isn't as fabulous as Nene or as model-gorgeous as Cynthia, Kandi has down-to-earth confidence in herself and a megawatt smile. She'd look great in silky pantsuits which give her tailoring and a waist. Think Kerry Washington's pantsuits on Scandal. High, high heels. Oh, and she needs more natural-looking hair.

Re: BH, I totally missed that Kyle is now center shot! WTF? Is she pulling rank behind the scenes?

• Members

Poor Kyle always trying to act like the most popular girl in school.

She almost cried because:

Lisa touched her hair

Lisa complimented someone else's hair

Lisa made a comment about Mauricio and his daughter. If Kyle didn't know that her husband is a cheater she would have laughed.

Lisa won't break up with Yolanda

Oh please.

• Members

Lmao I always forget about the Bravo blogs....Hell if not for them I might have felt some sympathy for Kyle and Adrienne last season....

Can't wait to read Yo's

I'll always have a soft spot for the one and only Kim Richards so I thank Andy for giving me her one more time....her and that Kingsley were cracking me up! She provides much needed comic relief for me as a viewer and I'll always root for her. She seems so much better than even last season.

The new girls were both nice and interesting in that episode. But I can tell Joyce is gonna end up bothering me. Her children's names are a little bizzare and for her to pretend otherwise is foolish. She should own it and explain the backstory and that would be the end of it. Loved the other girl and her husbands story bout being away from the kids. She seems so authentic to me. Don't get me started on that amazing mane of hair.....

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

RHOBH

Kyle: huge bitch, ugly personality, petty cow who never left highschool. "Never had an issue with Yolanda"...what? Against liars? What a nutjob. She guns for Yolanda because Yolanda doesn't give a damn about her. She doesn't like the approach of confront an issue head on? Of course not, because that's what adults do. And Mauricio...after seeing him on Million Dollar Listing I am 100% convinced where there's smoke there's fire. Notice how he checked Joyce out up and down and side to side? Kyle, Lisa DOES know you, and she knows you're a nasty, lying bitch.

Brandi: she will blow through her money big time, leasing out an expensive house needlessly, going to Dr Lancer for injections she doesn't need. What a shame.

Kim: looking rough, skin is terrible, hair is terrible, her dog is horrifically behaved and she is clearly going to snap with her children fleeing the nest. She is truly filler for this show. Worthless filler. I would have rather watched Taylor. I won't be surprised if that dog of hers mauls her to death before the season is over. That said, her dress at Kyle's party was excellent, Kathy Hilton to the rescue!

Yolanda: still enjoying The Duchess and her free wheeling ways. "Joyce has better hair than Kyle!" I adore how she despises Kyle.

Joyce: I think she's going to annoy me. That "Naked Room" story was gross. So bitchy about Carlton's kids names.

Carlton: I like her! And her husband too! "I just don't want to picture someone I've just met naked with something flapping. I just don't."

Lisa: she's getting the bitch edit, and to that I say, Lisa baby, let your bitch flag fly! She is The Queen. And any enemy of hers has it coming.