Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I actually believe the New Jersey news since they need new housewives and then you have Hollywood Reporter reporting it. After the big ratings drop they aren't going to do more of the same. I believe it'll be Teresa, Melissa, Dina and Kathy is a crapshoot depending on how the new wives work out. I think they need AT LEAST 3 new housewives. 2 official and 1 friend, just to make sure the show has to have a new feel. They can't risk repeating the same stories.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yeah. And there's no need to fabricate stupid sh-t like Melissa cheating rumours. The Juicys legal trouble is enough drama on its own.

The new women being rumored about have no connection to the Gorgas and Giudices.

Twin sisters named Nicole and Teresa (Ta-RAY-sa) and their friend Amber.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

tumblr_mushsnBdAO1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Check out Kandi getting turned up. Even Mama Joyce was fighting in the trailer.

I have to say it…Nene is a hater! She is coming for Kenya bc of how much season 5 revolved around her. Season 4 was all about “Im very rich bitch, and season 5 it was all about being “gone with the wind fabulous”. It probably killed Nene to see everyone talking about Kenya and her antics. Fake or not, she was entertaining and provided so many of the more memorable moments from the season as Nene sure as heck wasn’t bringing the drama. She’s trying to throw around her authority now as the “boss” and get Kenya to fall back behind her. Despite what’s been said, I bet Kenya wasn’t invited to her wedding, hence why she wasn’t there. She likely didn’t want to give Kenya the stage to outshine her on her own show as Marlo is doing. Makes perfect sense why she is coming for Marlo now that she’s befriended Kenya. I like her but Nene needs to get over herself.

• Members

Nene has always been a hater though so this isn't a surprise lol. This is why I was always Team Kim. Kim never did anything to Nene. Nene was just mad because she wanted the shine of Tardy For the Party. Then she hated Kandi because Kandi had more money than her and from day one Kandi didn't seem intimidated by her. Kandi didn't do anything to her hating ass either. This is why Nene and Sheree were friends, because they are both haters. I think what we'll be seeing with Kenya and then Marlo is just more of the same for Nene. You KNOW Nene is pissed that Marlo outshined her on I Dream of Nene. They were just talking two weeks ago and there are pictures of Marlo and Kenya hanging out months ago. Why was it an issue now?

• Members

I fell asleep during Adriana's wedding and missed the end of the episode. I can't over the fact that she looks 20 years younger than she is! Everyone was beautiful.

I can't stand Nene. I hate people who always talk about how rich or successful they are. I am watching her show only for the Marlo scenes.

• Members

I'm all for Dina returning. Dina and Teresa are two of my all-time favorites. In RHOA news, another article is out about Nene trying to get Marlo fired. This article is suggesting that the main reason Marlo isn't getting fired is because Kenya has nobody to film with. She has few, if any, friends in Atlanta and she's not getting along with any of the wives. Basically, she has no storyline which I suspected after her first season stunts. This is another reason they should have Marlo as a housewife, because she does have people she could film with and I could see her developing friendships with some of the other ladies if she were put into this situation as a full-on housewife.

Full article: http://straightfromthea.com/2013/10/16/nene-leakes-hampton-fired-real-housewives-atlanta/