Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Miami only pulled 600,000 viewers last night. That is cancellation-worthy for Bravo especially a Housewives show. Looks like they will struggle until BH/Vanderpump Rules returns. Even then the numbers will still be low. Don't see the show getting a 4th season. It's already gotten a second and third chance by Bravo.

In other ratings new, NJ closed out Season 5 with its lowest finale ever. Looking like Season 5 will be it's lowest rated season on average. Well deserved.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

At the wedding shop about the dress. Someone asked if Kim wore the same designer & Nene said her dress will be original. Kim's was pre-made/not custom. The designer himself said the dress was vintage & Marlo corrected him, saying Kim's dress was used b/c for it to be vintage it had to be @ least 10 years old. Kim's dress wasn't. :P

• Members

uAyW296.jpg?1

Nene is killing me with her new talking head.....she looks a mess! And she's wearing the same outfit with the long and short hair.

mNYcy6Z.jpg?1

When did Laura start looking this good? She's never looked better

Diana needs to sit her ass down! Why is she so all up on Marlo. LMAO at Lexis calling her irrelevant

LMAO at Lexis and Marlo double teaming her. She's stupid for coming at them

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

That is devastating to me. That POS RhONJ is still pulling in +2 million viewers and Miami can barely get 500,000? Miami, despite some of its flaws this season, is making my life right now. Plus Mama Elsa is back in this latest episode (which I am about to watch now)!! I am just heartbroken at the possibility that we may not get a Reunion or a Season 4. Or maybe even the rest of the episodes. :(

• Members

Nene's platinum blonde is perfect as her signature look, but the length in the talking heads got to go - so agreed Cheap!

The rest of the ladies needs to take Diana out back and beat her so badly that she can't participate in the wedding. She seems extremely miserable. Is Marlo in this for fame? Absolutely! Who isn't? But the way Diana seems to want to "protect" Nene is kind of creepy. Does Nene look like the type of person who needs protecting?

• Members

I really tried Miami for y'all. Like really. I even was into it for a hot minute. Then I missed an episode and didn't care. I liked the Joanna/lea/Adrianna dynamic but the show was just so boring. Romans fine ass is the only great thing about it IMO.

So happy jersey is so low. It's become terrible. I do think we are at the point where all of the sires will dip lower and lower. The fad is over and it's over saturated. Miami needs to go, and so does another, either NJ or NYC.