Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Wow, BH looks way better than ATL. Not excited about the witch though.

I know everyone seems to be team Lisa, but if both Brandi and Yolanda are turning on her, she probably did something. I LOVED the last line Brandi said:

"I know you are the ultimate chess player, but I just check mated you bitch."

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Miami:

I am enjoying this season as well, but I liked it better with more housewives and several secondary characters.

Marta, adorable Elsa, ever that freak Elaine made the show feel like a real soap opera. I adore Adrianna's sexy accent and I cannot hate her. I ever like Lea this year.

Lisa's story gives me a sad Valley of the Dolls vibe though.

Nene's show was BORING. Where was Marlo? Nene has interesting talking heads when she is talking about other ladies and she can be a lot of fun for a lot of people, but Nene and Craig (getting divorced and getting married again within two seasons to give her a story and a spin-off) aren't really that interesting on their own.

My BH ladies! I adore Lisa, I love Brandi and Yolanda and I am hoping that they have created this "feud" in order to make the show all about them and not about the stupid Richards sisters.

Carlton reminds me of Danielle for some reason.

• Members

I thought I could trust my Bravo loving Sudsy family, but yall lied to me!!!! mad.gifjeal0002.gifsad.png I DREAM OF NENE WAS *NOT* BORING! :D It was fricking fabulous! I LOVED it from beginning to end! I think they did a good job of setting up the backstory of Greg and Nene as a couple and their extended family and what drama it might bring. I look forward to the mystery of Greg's sons and why he's kept them separate from his life with Nene and Brent. I loved Nene with the prenup and it was fun watching the footage from the first wedding, including Nene and Gregg's sexy kiss.

After the unwatchable season of RHONJ and the mediocre season of RHOM, I'm happy to have something to be completely enthusiastic about on Bravo! :D

• Members

It seems like RH of Miami is more like an old school Real housewives show right now (i.e. the housewives being seen with their families, by themselves more.. then all together). I'm sure that will change, but I kind of like that we've seen more into Lisa's life, Lea's life, and even into Alexia's life.

I'm sure all of them will be in the same room where a blow up happens, but since the show opted to downgrade Ana/Marysol.. I think they should have added a new housewife.. an outsider to the drama. It kind of worked on the OC with Lydia this past season

Edited by Soaplovers

• Members

I Dream of Nene

I loved Nene's show as well. I like that the stories on her show feel authentic. Like the one with the kids. I had no clue Greg was married for 20 years and had other kids. Knowing that and how they were not talked about for 5 years, I get that his relationship with them is strained and why they would dislike Nene. Ive had similar issues with my own father. This story is relatable. I also like how they are revisiting her own father as this is a story going back to season 1 and 2. Cant wait till the ladies get in and mix it up.

RHOM

Wow, Adriana is really reaching isn't show? Leah hiding her marriage for 4 months is NOT the same as Adriana doing it for 4 years. She still doesn't get it. It isn't only that she lied but that she used her lie to get ahead and she used Leah for that end. She's wrong, plain and simple. All she needs to do is admit that, apologize to Leah and move on bc I feel Leah would have accepted that had she done it. Instead Adriana is playing victim and acting like Leah is out to destroy her when that's not the case

Joanna...its too bad Marta isn't around bc I think she's a much needed puzzle to her story

Marysol...what a bitter miserable bitch. She lives to talk ish about Leah and it only makes her look ugly. She looks even worse with Elsa around bc Elsa at least balanced her out and offered her opportunity to be involved in some comedic moments.

Beverly Hills

Photos!

tumblr_mte0pxQzvY1qc6hmlo9_500.jpg

tumblr_mte0pxQzvY1qc6hmlo6_250.jpgtumblr_mte0pxQzvY1qc6hmlo5_250.jpgtumblr_mte0pxQzvY1qc6hmlo4_250.jpg

tumblr_mte0pxQzvY1qc6hmlo1_250.jpgtumblr_mte0pxQzvY1qc6hmlo8_250.jpg

tumblr_mte0pxQzvY1qc6hmlo3_250.jpgtumblr_mte0pxQzvY1qc6hmlo2_250.jpg

tumblr_mte0pxQzvY1qc6hmlo7_500.jpg

tumblr_mte0pxQzvY1qc6hmlo9_1280.jpgNeeds more Faye

I Dream of Nene

I loved Nene's show as well. I like that the stories on her show feel authentic. Like the one with the kids. I had no clue Greg was married for 20 years and had other kids. Knowing that and how they were not talked about for 5 years, I get that his relationship with them is strained and why they would dislike Nene. Ive had similar issues with my own father. This story is relatable. I also like how they are revisiting her own father as this is a story going back to season 1 and 2. Cant wait till the ladies get in and mix it up.

RHOM

Wow, Adriana is really reaching isn't show? Leah hiding her marriage for 4 months is NOT the same as Adriana doing it for 4 years. She still doesn't get it. It isn't only that she lied but that she used her lie to get ahead and she used Leah for that end. She's wrong, plain and simple. All she needs to do is admit that, apologize to Leah and move on bc I feel Leah would have accepted that had she done it. Instead Adriana is playing victim and acting like Leah is out to destroy her when that's not the case

Joanna...its too bad Marta isn't around bc I think she's a much needed puzzle to her story

Marysol...what a bitter miserable bitch. She lives to talk ish about Leah and it only makes her look ugly. She looks even worse with Elsa around bc Elsa at least balanced her out and offered her opportunity to be involved in some comedic moments.

Beverly Hills

Photos!

tumblr_mte0pxQzvY1qc6hmlo9_500.jpg

tumblr_mte0pxQzvY1qc6hmlo6_250.jpgtumblr_mte0pxQzvY1qc6hmlo5_250.jpgtumblr_mte0pxQzvY1qc6hmlo4_250.jpg

tumblr_mte0pxQzvY1qc6hmlo1_250.jpgtumblr_mte0pxQzvY1qc6hmlo8_250.jpg

tumblr_mte0pxQzvY1qc6hmlo3_250.jpgtumblr_mte0pxQzvY1qc6hmlo2_250.jpg

tumblr_mte0pxQzvY1qc6hmlo7_500.jpg
tumblr_mtcihrEbdC1qboig7o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mte0pxQzvY1qc6hmlo9_1280.jpgNeeds more Faye. I do like that they added 2 new women. Keeps things fresh

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Atlanta's trailer was short because they're still filming, hence why it was boring to some (not me). With Kenya/Phaedra 2.0, Apollo's pending assault charge, Marlo appearing, and potential new HW Mynique supposedly bringing the heat, I'm ready for my Hotlanta!!

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

Don't kill me but I'm not like Lisa's dress in those BH photos. Kyle looks absolutely stunning in that blue number however. Yolanda looks flawless /!: Brandi is just a beautiful princess.

Her line to Lisa tho was very weak and came across pathetic. It was Adrienne level and I expect better from Brandi. Really hoping I don't have to pick sides between the two and that they work it out.....