Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

And you know this how?

And if true, how does that make Tre innocent in anyway, if tru both the Gorgas and Tre went to Arizona nd left Arizona under false pretense. In any case anyone who thinks Tre is not somehow involved in the whole rumors bout Mel cheating is delusional at this point LOL. LMAO at "innocent" amd Tre being used in the same sentence given whats goin on right now with her LOL!!!

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
Go to FameWhorgas or go to Penny's twitter. Penny met woth the Gorgas two weeks before Arizona.

Teresa's charges have nothing to do with the fabricated story on the show. Just because you don't like Teresa doesnt make her guilty.

Still wondering why nobody questions why Melissa's own BFF would say she's cheating if there wasn't any truth to it....

• Members

Really, a site dedicated to bashing the Gorgas is putting this out based off of a source? Uh ...........................LOL!

Dont know whats on Penny's twitter, but she is suing Bravo now because her husband got his ars beat by Joe Gorgas and co, so...................uh yeah bye with that!

As for Jan, she def is upset at Mel for something and is now coming out with this cheating stuff, kinda like Jac and Tre who were throwing cheating accusations at one anoither's Hubbys at the last reunion when they were mad at each other, BFF's do that on RHNJ, doesnt mean its true LOL!

Didnt say Tre's pending criminal case had anything to do with whats happening on the show, thats next eason LOL!!!

Edited by rlj

• Members
LOL. Ok.

There is documented evidence it was filmed before AZ and Penny is a liar because she's suing Bravo? She said they didn't discuss Teresa being behind the rumors and Bravo edited and spliced the convo to make Teresa look guilty. You will twist anything Tre does into something evil and deny solid proof to keep believing Melissa. I bet if anything came out anti-Teresa you would believe it no mattwr how minimal the source.

And you're the one who brought up Teresa's case saying that innocence shouldn't be in the same sentence. Like I said it has nothing to do with the fabricated story. But I will let you continue to believe edited version of the "truth" :P

Thanks! Edited by Eric83

• Members

The tone-deaf raccoon and her hair-in-a-can hubby can bitch and moan all they want about being the victims. They were so thirsty to get on this show to "bring Teresa down." Thanks, Danielle!

I've gone this far, I'll watch through the reunion, but I'm kinda hoping this is the final season of Jersey. Teresa will be gone, Melissa shouldn't continue to be rewarded, Kathy is time-filler, Jacqueline's a dirty mess, and I'm tired of seeing Caroline and her family promoting their dumb businesses on black T-shirts.

• Members

I was about to say she's been so boring this season and has little to offer so why would anyone want to watch a spinoff featuring her. Then I read the description and think it could work. If so, she does need to leave RH bc it would be redundant to have a show about her family and be on this where her story is mainly about her family. This could be the first step in retooling NJ

• Members

I don't think Tre is a saint nor am I delusional. Everyone involvedin this mess (Penny, Jan, Melissa's ex Brian, etc.) have all said Tre has nothing to do with ut so what else am I going to believe. Just because Melissa and Joe are presumptuous idiots and hypocritrs who feel the need to blame Tre for everything and expect apologies for things she didn't do doesn't mean she actually did it. The people coming for the Gorgas are doing it to get on tv just like they did to Teresa. I've seen you justify awful behavior (IMO) by these other ladies so it's all about perception I guess. Teresa is NOT a victim and has done some sh-t to Melissa but she is not home plotting her demise every season. These assumptions that Tre is this maniacal villain terrorizing the state of NJ trying to ruin everyone's lives are a little old.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

LOL so the "everyone" you choose to believe are people who are not fond of Melissa LOL!

The only one blamiong Tre for the rumors right now on the show is Penny, Joe and Melissa, as well as me and a lot of the Bloggers, some who are Tre fans think that Tre is def INVOLVED, and ON SCREEN we have seen Tre either further rumors or by silence, foster rumors bout her Nro's wife, it played out on screen last season, so the accusation is not far fetched. As for Tre apologizing, she has yet to do that for ANYTHING she has done, not once, not when she was given the chance to so that this issue coule be squashed.

This is my problem with Tre, she doesnt grow, she is the same, there is no growth in her character, all the Leads, and most of the HWs grow and change on the show so we can see that and relate to them, I have yet to see that with Tre, there fore the show whcih everyone claims she is the lead of, does not move forward.

BTW, I have seen JP call out the HWs she is a fan of on their shiot or when they are wrong, I dont think I have ever seen you call out Tre for anything in this thread

LOVE that my girl Caroline got a show.