Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oh good i hope so. I want to know if she and Jaclyn are still friendly. I know Dina Manzo will be on the season final Oprah "Where are they now" this sunday. Weird but true.

Side note, does anyone know when or if Vanderpump Rules will be back? Do we have to wait till January?

• Members

She is completely dickmatized. It is so sad to see this once-strong, self-made woman who used to be the HBIC of the OC bend over backwards to excuse this slimey grifter. I truly think that if the cameras were not there, she would actually pick him over her daughter. She is that wrapped up in him.

Andy is clearly Team Briana and so am I. I think she put her relationship with her mom on the line by coming on and speaking so brutally honestly and confronting Brooks. But it paid off because Brooks played the victim and stepped back, as she knew he would. I totally buy that Brooks came onto her with the 'Girth' Brooks remark. And it is clear he told Ryan to beat his wife if she stepped out of line. The scary thing is, Ryan is just off his rocker enough to do that.

The only thing that bothered me was her refusal to address what happened with Ryan and Lydia's mom. Lydia was absolutely within her rights to demand an explanation from Briana about that, but out of respect to Vicki, she backed off.

Also, I assume that the physical abuse Brianna was talking about was with regards to her bio dad and not Don, right? She always seemed to love Don. I assume it isn't Vicki!

What was most interesting was seeing Gretchen's reaction to Vicki crying, and it kind of made her appear sympathetic. Gretchen and Vicki really are alike in so many ways. OTOH, she could also be setting up an alliance with Vicki for next season when (I presume) Vicki turns against Tamra for speaking out of turn about Brooks. I thought it was interesting that Vicki sought comfort from Alexis and Heather and not her BFF... maybe this is Tamra's turn to get ganged up on.