Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I'm so proud of standing up against them angry, bitter, manly faced broads.

Pleather, b#tch down. She whining about a show that was canceled, and regardless the role, Gretchen got asked for a role.

Alexis, a dummy. How she only came for Gretchen and believed that crap Tamra was spewing about the texts only solidifies how dumb this woman.

Vicki aka Mandible Jaw is just irrelevant and bitter. Can't wait to see her breakdown next week.

Lydia aka Rocky the Flying Squirrel, she's alright; however, she needs to fall back sometimes.

Tamra, just nutty. How this woman called Gretchen an attention whore is crazy. Can they just put Old Yeller down already?

I'm glad this show is wrapping. Bring on Beverly Hills.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
The more I think about it, the less okay I am with Adriana's huge lie. Her whole schtick from the beginning has been that she was hurt in the past and wasn't sure if she could marry Frederic due to trust issues. Then last season, it was all about, why hasn't he set a date? The whole thing was a total sham. I liked her last year but am slowing moving towards being on Lea's side. Especially when Lea revealed that she gave Adriana nearly $350,000 to pay for her son's private school tuition. Then Lea says she had to buy them groceries in the past, and Adriana says "You bought my son one popsicle".... lol Adriana is the Queen of blowing things out of proportion. I believe Lea. She's more credible at this point. Adriana has just been lying to viewers from jump. She's already said in the past she'll do anything to make Miami as popular as Beverly Hills and stay on the air so anything she does at this point I will be giving the side-eye too.
Romain looks so damn good :wub:

Forgot to comment on Alexia.... she needs to make her son take real accountability for his actions. She is so vile and hollow.

• Members

Gretchen did the damn thing and she did it well. It was seriously 4.5 on 1 and she held her own. She actually made very valid points but those bitches just got louder and started to dance around subjects as they always do. Vicki doesnt even know why she hates Gretchen (Shes jealous, plain and simple). Tamra kept going soft, she actually let me down as she usually owns her [!@#$%^&*] but this time didnt really and when she did do it she did in such a way that it wasnt really owning it and would backtrack on it. Alexis is just out to hurt her because gretchen basically cut her fake ass out. Heather, this is the one that kills me as I love heather - she knows the real deal too and even said so. MC called Gretchen for a role, as herself. Heather booked a role not of herself. Gretchen still hadnt answered them and likely at the same time she was debating on what to do re Tamras bridal shopping is when the role was cut and she prob declined it and they just didnt say it was cut. Heather was desperate to make a point of EPs calling her for this role and casting calling Gretchen because she is so above Gretchen and cameo rols, yet shes taking roles with Gretchen at the same time. I do think they can and will be OK though and i hope so. Lydia i dont got much to say about because a. shes a bore and b. she didnt rally go in as they are friends now (smart move to secure a spot next season, even tho its clear tams will shift back to gretch) what else is there to say? The entire hour was devoted to the queen of the oc, Gretchen. People can all her fake all they want, but i think its clear she is the type to say [!@#$%^&*] to you that is similar to what she says about you. As she called Vicki and Tamra and Heather out on their badmouthing they denied it, but come on we all know its likely true. None of them wanted her to bust out her emails and folders of truth either because they knew they all were had.

also, when tamra made the dig about whens the wedding date? this bitch needs to check her own fiance not wanting to set a date and his very much for tv proposal.

Edited by JackPeyton

• Members

This is the first season that I've ever enjoyed Gretchen at all. I liked her more as an outsider. I still say she made a HUGE mistake by becoming friends with Tamra. At the very least, she should've never given up her friendship with Alexis (who also had her best season IMO).

• Members

Wedding planning

Issues with Slade

A push & pull with Tamra

Her relationship with Heather and where that may go

A new friendship with Lydia

Fighting with Vicki

Baby or no baby

Her cosmetic line/business opportunities

If she's there, a makeup with Alexis

She's got A LOT to offer and these are not enough all the things she could bring to the table.

• Members

I wouldn't be surprised if the breakup of this friendship between Lea and Adriana was conceived by L and A in order to drive SL this season!

Having said that, Lea must be a very good actress to exhibit the hurt in her eyes when Adriana turned on her and accused her of targeting her in the press. Not gonna lie, the Lea/Adriana dynamic is sucking me into RHoM this season.

IA with you that Adriana's constant no-she-never-married/oh-yes-she-did don't add up. And Lea was very clear and rational in asking her to explain herself. Adriana is what I long suspected, a hustler and a bit of a grifter. I can't help but sit back and enjoy her hustle a little bit, though. Almost everybody on this show is fronting like there's no tomorrow and trying to keep certain secrets about their past hidden.

Love seeing Marysol so often in the episode. I always have a soft spot for her.

Joanna is boring. I love Lisa but I don't know if it's the nicest thing to go on TV and brag about how she and Lenny bought the house and had the previous owners (who were probably devastated about losing their home) forcibly turned out.

Alexia redoing her walk in closet space "because now I need to focus on me." :rolleyes: Maybe she needs to spend a little more time focusing on her doped-up, emotionless eldest son.

As usual, this show looks absolutely glamorous and stunning, even in a rainstorm.

• Members

I swear the OC girls have the most vile and misogynistic husbands/boyfriends.

ETA; NJ would be second. Juicy, Joey, and ESPECIALLY Richie (his face makes me sick to my stomach) have said some pretty nasty things as well.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

NJ

Teresa brings up an interesting point. If Melissa is coming out with a book about how to have a happy marriage, why is she on the cover by herself? Why isn't her husband there?

It was touching how much love Nicholas had for Jaq when he saw her for the first time.

OMG, Rich is so annoying. I don't know how Kathy deals with him. I have a cousin that's just like that and I CANT stand him. He doesn't know when or how to STFU and that's Ritchie. He gets way too much airtime

1fw3IGT.jpg?1

Melissa looked gorgeous with her new hairstyle.

I hope Rosie doesn't go on this AZ vacation. Just stop with her already. She is NOT a housewife.

ETA: Ugh, just saw the previews

tumblr_mrs8xxQvOR1rze8s1o1_500.jpg

Milania is so totally Theresa's favorite, Man when Theresa said that she told her she cant go to the launch party of the product named after her, Milania responded "then change the name" LMAO, I wish Bravo had filmed that.

The episode was pretty decent until the launch party, which was supposed to be the main draw. It was a set up for Theresa to clear her name. Nothing was accomplished and it all felt fake. Like why did this need to happen there? Jan is alright, but Penny...why is she here? Its so stupid that she is involved In this when she never met Melissa till now. I didn't even realize Jan was at the lunch that Melissa had earlier in the season. She's a snake. And why is her caption still listing her as Melissa's friend? They are not friends...lol

tumblr_mrnd36CkyP1qhgzado1_500.jpg

Damn he looks like he's on steroids

Miami

Adriana is a lying bitch that doesn't own up to her ish. Lea has every reason to be upset with her and for Adriana to dance around the truth and turn it around on Lea was wrong. Lea was planning her demise? She needs to shut up with this BS

Daysey! I almost forgot about her and it was nice to see her again. Too bad she is moving on so we likely wont see much of her

OC

tumblr_mrjobc91H41qhgzado1_500.png

LOL at Gretchen ripping out her reciepts. Girl came prepared

So what if Tamra talked trash about Alexis behind her back. Thats not a secret. Alexis knew it. Tamra acknoweldged that she didnt like her but was trying to be a bigger person and move on. I thought she explained herself well.

tumblr_mru04wfB201r7r1l7o1_400.gif

Alexis: "Im not putting a name on it" and Gretchen follow up, but you did (bully) laugh.png The viewer who segued into this segment calling her out on not knowing what the word bully means in the dictionary but knows what victim is was perfect.

LOL, Lydia had no presence during this episode. She opened her mouth towards the end explaining how people that Gretchen proposed to Slade for a storyline. IA that the timing did seem off.

tumblr_mru072R13D1r7r1l7o1_400.gif

Gretchen did do Jo wrong and shame on her for not realizing she did break the girl code. Girl also needs to layoff the botox bc she could not emote a damn thing when she was crying

Dang, looks like Briana's husband has a domesetic violence past: http://friendlydish.com/2013/08/17/ryan-culbersons-domestic-violence-case-court-records-revealed/

Fiancee? Try husband. Tamra was married as of that taping so there is nothing to "check Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Miami

My God, I just finished the episode with Alexia getting everyone together and trying to make peace. Seriously, they got like 5 episodes out of two days! That's some drama. Love the Housewives splitting up between Adriana and Joanna. And so much emotion. Lisa talking about miscarrying three times, Lea's doggy dying, Ana and her husband finally breaking things apart. Damn, Miami, stop getting me emotional.