Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I absolutely agree -- but Vicki is letting her daughter dictate the rules to her. Perhaps she needs to shoulder some of the responsibility in being left in this predicament?

Perhaps she lets Brianna get away with it because deep down she knows Brooks is prob a crook but she is afraid of being alone (which is also why Brianna and her baby are living with her in the first place).

Maybe Brianna would back off if she knew that Vicki's business assets were all tied up legally and no way could Brooks touch them, even if he married Vicki.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Damn - Kenya Moore is making some serious $$ this season. I KNEW that Andy loved her and she brought infamous taglines and gave Bravo lots of merch sales... this is how you work the system!

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/real-housewives-of-atlanta-star-kenya-moore-gets-600000-for-season-six-2013247

I can't believe Phaedra still makes a measly $50K a season after being on 4 seasons thus far... especially knowing Kenya is getting $600K and Kim, Nene, and Kandi are getting at least $800K. Phaedra has to HATE that. Interesting they didn't mention Cynthia.

• Members

That's not accurate. No way Phaedra is going into her fourth season on the highest rated show on Bravo making just $50K. NeNe already confirmed in so many words without saying it that she was getting $1 million and Kenya would NOT be getting $600,000 after one season. Yeah she was the most controversial cast member and got a lot of buzz but no way she's getting that type of money. Also Kim isn't even filming with them anymore so she's irrelevant. LOL.

• Members

Its pathetic considering she's a lawyer and she has a degree in negotiating

Congrats to Kenya! My girl WORKED for that paycheck last season. She deserved every penny and a raise IMO

1374612930_kenya-moore-lg.jpg
And what a youthful shot they have of her there. Gorgeous
Edited by Cheap21

• Members

It's Bravo and its Andy....I can totally believe it given how almost useless Phaedra was the entire season. Without Kenya (fake storyline or not....overacting or ridiculous over the top antics you be the judge) Phaedra wouldn't have had anything at all last season.

And yeah Cheap that picture of Kenya makes her look so young and beautiful. I hope she keeps whoever got her to look that way cuz some days she does look her age (if not older).

• Members

Phaedra doesn't make 50k a season. She and Cynthia get 300-350k a season. Kandi pockets 450k a season. Kim was allegedly getting about 700k from last season/her spinoff, and we all know Nene was pocketing 1 million plus bonuses.

If anything, I think Kenya is making about what Phaedra and Cynthia are. I doubt she's making 600k. If she is then she has one hell of an attorney and she should've bought the house she was renting because houses here in GA are cheap with the money she's making.