Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

JoannaNaked8.jpg\\

Lawd Jesus *fans self*

LisaGangsterParty1.jpg

YAY Karent will be appearing on the upcoming season!

Post from Roxanne Davis' Facebook

Matches up to the tweet I posted. Looking like Teresa is getting her own show.BOW DOWN TO THE QUEEN! :P

Edited by Eric83

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

NJ Uh Caroline sweetie, MYOB, tho I get you crushin on Joe Gorgas LOL! I am LOVING Jac, she cray cray. Gia shoulda got smacked when she called her Mom by her first name with attitude! I thought the thing with the two girls was a set up. Mel needs to grow a pair.. The fued is BORING and Tre is still a selfish Pig!

• Members

Uh oh, I'm getting sucked back into the abyss! The abyss of Tropical Tans (*side-eyes Teresa, Melissa and the two Joes*), sparkly body oil (the two Mrs. Gs again), unwanted maternal advice about [!@#$%^&*] I already knew (Caroline), crazy plastic surgery (Jacqueline), bankruptcy (everybody) and toxicity (ditto).

Teresa... sigh. I have always sympathized with Teresa in spite of myself. She is more sinned against than sinning. However, I have to say this. Teresa looked old in yesterday's premiere. Part of it must be the stress of this family feud, living with Jow Giudice and covering up his affairs, Hurricane Sandy and fronting, fronting, fronting like everything is fabulicious. However, she also needs to quit it with the tanning beds because they are not doing her skin any favors. She is looking better in the VTs, though. Last year's middle-parting gorilla look was atrocious.

Melissa wants to be all things to all people. Friends with Caroline then dissing Caroline for getting involved with The Feud. wanting to get 'the girls' together then putting an end to it early. Yeah, that's not a book I'm interested in reading, Melissa.

I wish Danielle Staub was back on the show. SO much.

Gia and Milania need to become the sixth and seventh HWs on this show. That's how much I love them. I don't necessarily buy that Milania misses Antonia and whatstheirnames that much, but I appreciate the sentiment she is expressing and can't wait for Milania to do her Melissa-on-a-pole impression.

Edited by Cat

• Members

You stole the words right off my fingertips, though I do think that Crouching Hairline Hidden Forehead bears some of the blame for her rancid personality as well. I can't say that Juicy Joe's absence will immediately make her a better person, but I will agree that things will improve vastly for her (and their kids).

• Members

when showing hte recap of last season, they chose to highlight the toxic reunion? Already this season was off to a bad start. Sorry but the Sandy stuff before the opening was a bit boring.

F--k you Joe Gorga. They show Teresa and Joe Giudice thinking of he and Melissa post Hurricane, thinking good thoughts and then they flash to Gorga badmouthing his sister. I did like his segment with Caroline. Their friendship worked for me even if it is a bit none of her business

LMAO at Milania getting more airtime than Kathy

Jac's storyline is heartbreaking. I feel bad for her. That little boy looks SOOOO much like his father.

Dang, Gia is grown! "Dont let her take Milania out of the blue moon" Wow, she is really turning into a mini-Teresa. She just took the phone, sent the text and took charge of the situation. Oh and earlier running to Joe with the letter.

tumblr_inline_mnu6ga1x9V1qz4rgp.gif

LMAO at this moment.

tumblr_mnu1qc4lng1qboig7o1_500.png

Why is this thing back?

tumblr_mnu09tUrZL1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

tumblr_mntyjvgOTQ1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

laugh.png

lol..of course you would say that Edited by Cheap21

• Members

The fact that you said Superdyke.... laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

I really can't stand that beast Rosie and wish she'd go away.

How sad that Milania and Antonia crying when they had to leave the jewelry shop was more captivating than ANYTHING Kathy has done in 2 seasons.

And oh yeah I CANT with Joe Gorga saying Caroline was the sister he never had. SMH.

I see people going in on Caroline because she followed her sons to Hoboken. :lol:

Edited by Eric83

• Members

I watched Jersey after hearing that the Jersey women are on less negative terms now. I don't want to know if it's a fake-out.

Melissa harassing the kids on the right way to do things while they were making jewelry. Huh? Teresa was thisclose to flipping a cup of beads at her.

Milania and Antonia melted my frozen little heart.

Gia ... she's a little know it all and a bit of a trouble maker. I like her.

Teresa's kids are looking gorgeous this season.

Joe Gorga acts like a little girl.

I sort of don't dislike Caroline so far. She seems so zen and everybody gets to throw don't-mind-her-business shade at her to her face and in the interview segments.

• Members

I wish it was just a case of being ignorant to her husband's worst excesses, but Teresa knows exactly who she is dealing with with Joe Giudice. She may not have overheard that damning phone call he made in Napa last year, but she suspected something was up. So what does she do? Noisily mounts him in the vineyards in full view of their friends and family!

Andy played the segment again at Reunion so that there would be no misunderstanding in Teresa's mind about what her devoted hubby said about her and what he was orgasma-grunting about, and she just put her arm through Joe's and said that it cost him some diamonds.

Their marriage is one of the big mysteries of RHoNJ to me. Teresa fronts like there is no tomorrow. For some reason, she cannot bear to think that the world knows that her life isn't picture-perfect. She'd rather be stuck in an unhappy marriage to this drunk thug (who openly disparages her) than alone. Perhaps her parents are against divorce for religious/cultural reasons, but I think it is more a case of "bella figura" -- look good at all costs and pretend everything is wonderful. I also think Joe is her first love and she still can't get him out of her system.

Edited by Cat