Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Back in summer 2011 after NY's finale aired, Bravo let it be known right away that they had heard the viewers' complaints in how NY had become too dark and how the 3-part (or was it 2-part?) bicker fest reunion was so unpleasant. It sounded like their decision to dump 4 out of 7 ladies was due to backstage theatrics (Jill) and viewer complaints or disinterest. After all, I don't think anyone cared one iota when Cindy was let go. Kelly should've been committed after season 3.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Honestly, I didn't have a problem with Cindy. I think they should've kept her and let her develop a fanbase. I think she would've fit in with the new ladies and also she had money and a different spin on things. I liked Cindy. Her failure IMO comes from being Bethenny's replacement. She was so different from her that she never had a shot. They needed someone young and snarky to replace the presence that Bethenny brought to the show.

It's like if ATL replaced Nene with Porsha. It just wouldn't work without a Nene-type character.

• Members
I wonder that also because technically Season 4 was the show's highest rated season. Kelly and Alex needed to be dumped, and Jill was very disruptive behind the scenes. Cindy was very hateful and disrespectful at the reunion. She caught random attitudes at Andy and LuAnn and was trying to hard to be relevant.

I have seen a lot of complaints about how dark NJ got and NYC was never that dark in comparison yet they're bringing everyone back (NJ). So who knows. But all of the ladies that were dumped on NYC needed to be dumped honestly.

While I will check it out i am not excited for Season 6 of NYC. I hope the ratings stay down so they can retool. LuAnn and Sonja are so stale and I have no idea what their stories will be. Every board and blog had comments BEGGING to let all of the ladies go because of hos boring it is. Heather and Carole are love but they neeed some more interesting personalities around them.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Yes. But don't take away Kathy's impressive eye rolling. That kind of perfection cannot be mimicked. :P

The one time I thought Cindy was funny was during that one point at the reunion when Alex was literally panting out of breath after an argument and Cindy snarls, "What, are you a lapdog?"

• Members

He was like haven't you been building Chateau Sheree for 2 years?

When she said Chateau Sheree gets more press than some of his housewives, he was like "I don't think so..."

Andy will never let She by Sheree die! laugh.png

Edited by Eric83

• Members

I mean... At least with Jill Zarin's one on one, Andy at least tried to appear to be diplomatic (with a few expressions accidentally showing us that he thinks she looney), but this mess with Sheree just continued to make her look like a damn delusional fool. It's like The Emperor's New Clothes and this bitch still doesn't realize she's naked.