Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
My point is that she (Jacqueline) made a big deal about how the show was so petty and all the arguments/drama she was going thru with Tre were so small given the enormity of her sons condition which she's gonna have to deal with for the rest of her life (or at least till he's an adult). So to me it seems a lil surprising she still signed up for the circus yet again. But then again she and Chris may be broke if even half of what those articles out there are saying is true so a check is a check at this point.... She can do both but her butt better not be sanctimonious about it nor skip out on the reunion....

• Members

Who is that? Derek?

Andy thought the girls were gonna go in on Kim. I liked how Nene explained why that didn't happen. Good for them. LMAO at her insinuating that it wasn't her real hair she came out with with her denial of answering the question to Andy. LOL...a black girl knows fake hair.

"If his toupee caught on fire, I wouldn't spit on him" laugh.png

LOL at Porsha's explanation for why Kordell wasn't there. Girl, he was filing the divorce papers to serve your ass the next day! LMAO at her segment with some of her dumbest lines. Nene telling her that she shouldn't come on this show expecting support. That'll only happen if someone dies and maybe you'll get some flowers....lol. Poor girl thought this was going to be like a sorority. With that said, I kinda felt bad for her whens he went on her tirade. She is a real chick and not fake and its sad that she was defending her marriage and husband to the core considering what happened after

Marlo got brought up! I smell the queen's return! When Nene said she'd talk to him in Andy's office about who she wants to be added as a replacement, I have a feeling its Marlo

Dang, Andy was going in on Kenya. He would NOT let up on her and the fake dating claims. OMG, Kenya is KILLING me over here when she got up and twirled "Gone With the Wind Fabulous" and then started singing the song. Nene was loving it too!

tumblr_mlms18rrWT1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

tumblr_mlmsw0Hh8E1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Kenya's "Don't come for me unless I send for you" was such a good line from the previews and I thought she was saying it to Peter but it was to Phaedra and she responded back with "Well you didn't send for me and I STILL came for you". She shut Kenya down with that.

• Members

Time for Kenya to go, so when Nene has her conversation in Andrea's office, she needs to make certain Kenya goes. Her antics are tired and she didn't bring drama. She brought fake fabulous when she's really a poodle who can't even handle Phakedra. Keep Porsha and give her an opportunity to bring drama. Best part of the night. The look Nene gave Kandie after the talk about Kandie's ring. If that wasn't a "Bitch, let's not go there", I'm not sure what was!

• Members

Glad that Phaedra put Kenya in her place yet again. Not glad to see Papa Smurf going in on Kenya, though.

rolleyes.gif @ that speechifying that Nene rambled on and on to Portia about. Chick is delusional if she thinks that the naysayers have garnered respect for her or the rest of the Black women on the show since then.

Poor Phaedra... so determined to marry and procreate with a light-skinded man with good hair that she's stuck with an unfaithful underachiever who has the intellect of a used condom.

Edited by VirginiaHamilton

• Members

Did why really have to listen to Porshi's Lassie monologue? She was upset because she not treated as a child but as a grown woman who knew very well the game she was entering?

Kenya lost many points during the reunion. She could not stand up to anybody and was just repeating the same gone by the wind stupidity. I still like her though and think that she is the less prepared for the RH madness from all the wives. She thought this would be much easier.

Peter thinks that he has arrived. He thinks that he is securing Cynthia's position by yelling like a bold Nene. As a matter of fact I am sure he said everything Nene would have said if she hadn't arrived. I can't stand husbands acting like housewives.

Poor Kandi couldn't find a man for her story and they introduced a random guy from the production. I remember seeing him as an extra during a scene from last season. Now he got a speaking part. I guess that's much better than the Walter fiasco.

Nene acting like a huge star and above all the drama is a joke. Did you see her face when Kandi said something that upset her? She looked like an ungry gorilla but she couldn't say anything because she had arrived. Not impressed with her at all. If she hadn't become besties with Andy she would have been crucified on this show years ago.

• Members

No. HeShe is Sheree's bum a**. Iyanla and Bob read her for the filth Saturday night. Ole' girl had egg on her face.

And Peter & Apollo last night annoyed the f*ck out of me. Be like Todd and Greg and sit in the background like window dressing and listen to the arguing. Don't engage in it. Both of them act like they were trying to grab a spot on the title card holding a peach next season. Thirsty! Just thirsty!

And all the Marlo mentions throughout this reunion, she might as well be brought back as a HW. Each part of the reunion, Marlo was mentioned. More than Sheree. More than Kim.

And we all know that Nene was referring to Phaedra as the HW that should NOT be brought back next season. Part of me agrees with that, but I guess we'll have to see her interview on May 5th to see who she really was referring too.