Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

^^^^I saw that video earlier in the thread and laughed so hard.

Hearing that Mary apologized to Jody just makes me sick to my stomach. She should have realized that she has the support of the majority of the fans, is in the right, thrown off the gloves, and verbally destroyed Jody. At some point you have to fight back and maintain some level of dignity and respect. Otherwise psychotic people like Jody will continue to run over you.

@AlwaysAMC

I didn't like Jason in Season 1. He wasn't that attractive. I don't remember a Jason from Season 2 of RHONYC but perhaps I overlooked him. There was this one hot guy she was hooked up with by her gay hair dresser. He was a model/business guy and had an accent. So cute.

Jill and LuAnn are completely delusional. Glad Bethenny called LuAnn a snake and also confirmed her slutty ways. Meanwhile Ramona is starting to piss me off. WHY did she throw these jabs at Bethhenny as they were walking across the bridge to Brooklyn to meet up with Silex? Completely came out of the blue and she she made B cry.....MAJOR NO NO Ramona.

• Members

Thanks for the clarification. I'm currently on Season 3 so this Jason must be the one she started seeing in S2 (however I don't remember seeing much of him).

Say what you will about NeNe she's smart a girl. Her calling Phaedra stupid and "NOT SMART" in Part 2 of the ATL reunion is too funny. Anyways she knows what the state of prime time television is like these days. The New Normal is definitely on shaky ground and very few shows turn out to be hits on prime time these days. So it only makes good sense for her to ride or die RHOA until the Andy turns the lights off.

Sonja was just introduced on RHONYC. Was not expecting her at all this season! But I do love her spunk and I find her very entertaining. Love how confident and sexy she is. She seriously exudes a lot of it.....however I'm afraid she seems a little too man crazy.

Glad Ramona will apologize cuz for the first time I actually cringed while watching her scenes. Leave it to Jill and LuAnn tho to make me Team Ramona once again. Seriously Jill Zarin? Ramona "sabotaged" you by inviting Bethenny over to clear the air? I just CANNOT with these two women. They seriously need some type of mental medication. It just boggles the mind. And I'm glad Bethenny called LuAnn out....

"She wants her best friend back....okay you can have her." - Bethenny talking about LuAnn and her new BF Jill.

• Members

LMAO, that's one way to look at it Cheap. But I agree, she's bankable and they know it. Without her I'm not interested in tuning into the show. .... Maybe if Marlo was there then it'd be a different story but I don't see anyone thats he could "pass the torch on" so to speak.

• Members

Yep! Last year NeNe was the highest paid followed by Wig, Teresa, and Vicki from OC.

Queen Linnethia making 7 figures. SheBroke could never! nbe.jpg

Not even trying to brag but RHOA IS NeNe Leakes and she helped make the franchise (I mean ALL of them) a pop culture phenom Andy will NEVER fire her.

SoapBoy should bring out his "BLOOPP!" gif for this news laugh.png

NeNe Leakes ‏@NeNeLeakes 57m Moving on up like George Jefferson

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Yaasss!! The Queen is remaining on her throne for another season! But I agree that another woman needs to be cast to round out the current cast. I've already suggested that they should cast Victoria Rowell since they won't give Queen Marlo her rightfully owned peach!

*sighs*

I can only dream of Queen Marlo holding a peach. happy.png