Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I just IMDbed her again and I seriously don't recall her in any of that stuff and I never forget faces and LOVED half of the shows she's been on from Sparks to In The House to Living Single and The Jamie Foxx/Steve Harvey Shows and I watched that crap religiously! Now, I will forget your name (it happens all the time) but I don't forget faces.

Oooooooooooo Nene & Cynthia on WWHL.

LOL, I'm used to it by now -- her jokes just fall really flat and they're not funny at all half the time, like what? I get she doesn't like Kenya and her ass but come correct with a better joke.

Edited by London

• Members

Tonight's episode of RHOA was EVERYTHING! A good, classic episode of RHOA that didn't have a dull moment and filled with tons of shade. Tonight's episode is the primary reason RHOA is numero uno.

Nene snapping on those tricks was well deserved. The whole tired while flying excuse is old. I flew 12 hrs to get to London, going across time zones and I slept and woke up fine. Was a bit jet lagged? Yes. And they should've called WAY before arriving that they were going to be late.

Kandi. . . all that tone and base in your voice towards Nene but you never project that sh*t towards the correct person *coughs* Ole' Wigheaded one *coughs*

Now Porsha is starting to really irk my nerves. She can throw digs at Kenya but the b*tch can't make a cup of coffee? huh.png Have several seats.

And Shady Phae Phae with that ho into a housewife comment. . . Honey, Apollo made you one and it takes the letters H and O to spell Housewife, boo-boo.

• Members

Thank you to Nene for finally earning your RHOA pay-check this season.

Nene is going off on these ladies on Twitter, again. Her anger at them seems a little OTT. Is that just for them being 3 hours late? I get her not allowing them in for that, but why the continued hating?

Porsha's comments about her man "letting" her do this and "letting" her do that? Ugh.

Phaedra's ho and cray-cray comments about Kenya are not even funny and very pot/kettle.

Andy asked Nene to do improv. Say something nice about...

Phaedra: Who? ... Smart.

Kenya: Even Smarter. [i'm surprised she used Kenya to slam Pha since [Nene's] going at Kenya on Twitter]

Porsha: Slow [Andy reminds her she has to say something nice] Great Hair.

Cynthia: Great Friend.

Kandi: *long pause* Can Sing.

• Members

LOL Kandi was talking alot of sh-t about NeNe in that limo and her talking head but said nothing really to her face.

Tonight was classic NeNe and Cheap I will need a gif of when NeN said they can eat the fingernail polish off their fingers and proceeded to act it out.

Cynthia saying she was the "Susie" of this season :lol: :lol: :lol:

DumbDumb and NeNe going at it next week? DumbDumb doesn't know who she's f-cking with!

Someone said it a lot of pages back that this show is so good bc these ladies are like drag queens in biologically female bodies. :wub:

NeNe: "It's about time Kandi fussed with somebody she needed to fuss with bc Kim has read Kandi fo-re-al"

• Members

The season had been sucking up until tonight. When these girls get back into drag, they're really good!

I'll give Nene credit for that one. Kandi has a lot of mouth for Nene but has none for her user Kim.

Nene on RHOBH: She states she doesn't watch that much because she's so rich and famous, basically *rolls eyes* She did say the following though: Lisa got red (in Vegas). Lisa got read (in Vegas). What?

• Members

And I was dying laughing at Kim saying there needs to be a lie detector test at the reunion. This chick lies about EVERYTHING. I can not WAIT for the reunion. I want to see Kandi FINALLY go in on Kim and you already NeNe will handle that ass if Kim tries to come at her.