Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I thought I was the only one finding RHOA rather boring. The viewership fluctuates so much for the show though - it'll probably still be the highest rated arm of the RH family. One week they're at 2.5 million and then the next week they're at 4 million.

Re: RHOBH. Earlier today, Leann's publicist called Brandi a narcissistic drunk - but you can tell they're just pulling at straws because Brandi's book tour is pissing them off. Brandi, in reply, told them to go bleep themselves. Rumor mill is Bravo is trying to make Leann a RHOBH and that Brandi is fine with it. I personally don't believe it. It would make for a RHONJ like Season 4 though, lol.

• Members

Just caught up on RHOV and all I have to say is that Jody is one insufferable b*tch. How anyone could like this woman or want to be friends with her is mind-boggling. So loving Robin and Ioulia, and Amanda can exit to the left. She is definitely a thirsty heffa. She is trying TOO hard for me. Ronnie. . . I go back and forth on her. Sometimes she shows promise, and I feel that I am going to like her. Other times I feel that she is just as insufferable as Jody. I found it odd though that she says that Mary has to cling to someone when it is clear that everyone in the group (or on these shows period) cling to someone. Mary can easily say the same to Ronnie and how she clings to Jody, despite the fact that Jody was quick to jump ship and side with Amanda when she fought Ronnie. And I don't see how these women (minus Ioulia and Robin for now) don't like Mary. Are there aspects (i.e. her lack of chutzpah) about Mary that are annoying? Yes. However, Mary is practically harmless. I do miss Christina though. No one could f*ck with Jodi like Christina could.

• Members

Amanda going in on Ronnie would be like Marissa joining and trying to go in on Lisa or Porsha on Nene. Just no, little girl! Sit down and stay in your lane

I love your assessment and completely agree. I definetly want Faye as a housewife as well. Ive been pulling for it since season 1! Edited by Cheap21

• Members
She looks amazing

I forgot to mention but I cant believe Brandi only made $18,000 in season 2. WHAT! She was always there and felt like an official housewife. Bravo should have given her more as she defiantly brought more to the table than some of the ones who had a contract

• Members

Wow! I am LOVING Vancouver! The new episode was perfect! I wish Beverly Hills could be more like this show. It has it's drama, but it has a good balance and there isn't anything that feels dark. I hate the darkness of some of these series. I LOVED Ronnie calling Amanda out. Amanda WAS being a bitch at Jody's! Yes Ioulia was annoying at the fitting, but she started getting personal and insulting, which wasn't necessary. I'm glad Ronnie called her out on that. I wish she had mentioned WHY she called her a bitch when they were at dinner. I also loved how Mary handled the situation with Robin. I think she treated Robin like a friend and was kind and supportive while still defending her producer.

I came in with mixed thoughts about the new girls, but three episodes in and I'm completely satisfied. Can't wait for Mary vs Toddlers & Tiaras next week!