Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Peter gave a shout out to my old neighborhood Flatbush lol.

If this turned out to be a real feud it would have been a great way to connect the two shows but Lisa shut him down with one reply and that was the end of that. It made Peter look dumb.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Class just drips off of that woman! Even on the show, she won't get into a shouting match, and Lisa always makes one of them look stupid as hell.

But what I really need to see, and I don't know why it's taking so long - Kyle getting hers! Why aren't we getting this? I want nothing more than to see Kyle get bashed by the group. That passive/aggressive bitch has it coming!

• Members
i loved it! Sheree tried to play her by calling out her sugar daddy but Marlo owned it and shut her down with that line

i noticed Flatbush too! Peter from NY? He needs to keep his ass shut though bc Uptown ain't no Sur

If they were gonna do a crossover Nene in Hollywood would be better than Cynthia and Papa Smurf

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Me either. Even though I FLOVE Brandi, I see Nene as seeing her as being too messy, which she is. But messier than Marlo-Goddess. And I couldn't picture Lisa-Goddess hanging with Nene-Goddess, but I am glad that I've been proven wrong.

Am I the only one that feels that a crossover on one of the shows needs to happen? Like it'd shake things up for the better!

• Members
Bravo missed an opportunity to have Phaedra coordinate Leah from Miami's dog's funeral....lol

I really think they should have done a crossover mini series. I thought they should have filmed a vacation taking a few ladies from different series and see if anything interesting happened that they could have made 2-4 episodes out of. The twist would be that Bravo wouldn't tell them who was going. To keep thing spicy, pairs of enemies would go. Nene and Kim or Sheree; Teresa and Melissa; Tamra and Alexis and Ramona and Avita, etc...Would girls from same season band together or continue to fight?